ZDPS Healing Crusader (1 Viewer)

hregiment

Apr 24, 2016
Twin Cities
I have completed the build for my healing sader. Now I just need a pary willing to run some rifts with me try it out. I am available most evenings after 5 PM CDT and weekends. Just drop me a line if you are interested and we will hash something out.

Hotsauce

Non-Member
Feb 26, 2016
I have run with [MENTION=68403]Guts[/MENTION] on my wizard while he was testing out his zsader, and it works pretty well. As long as the WD is running the correct skills the damage reduction is pretty similar to a monk. We still need to test it out with my twister wizard, which it's supposed to work better with because you're not moving around as much as you would with an archon wiz.

Hand Banana

Clan Members
May 22, 2016
Illinois
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I have run with [MENTION=68403]Guts[/MENTION] on my wizard while he was testing out his zsader, and it works pretty well. As long as the WD is running the correct skills the damage reduction is pretty similar to a monk. We still need to test it out with my twister wizard, which it's supposed to work better with because you're not moving around as much as you would with an archon wiz.
Yes we've been testing out the zsader quite a bit. I too have all the gear and have been playing with it a lot over the past few days with [MENTION=64282]Hotsauce[/MENTION], [MENTION=67390]Chadlock[/MENTION], and [MENTION=67628]Linessah[/MENTION]. Like Hotsauce said, you really want the wd to run wall of death and ghost trance for the admitted loss of dmg reduction without the monk. I'm really enjoying it so far. If you need help just add me in game. You can inspect my gear and such as well. I have everything for the roland set healing and the akkhan/rolan healing set.

If you'd like to watch a video of kenmasters beating a 111 with the zsader build im running check this out: Twitch

Jojothewhale

Non-Member
Apr 23, 2015
Philadelphia
I can confirm that it's much, much better with ET than Archon. I've only run it in 97 Archon and 100 ET speeds, but we ran it with 1-2 less than maximum WD DR skills and it felt fine.

hregiment

Apr 24, 2016
Twin Cities
Great input everyone! Thank you very much. I am trying to set up a party for tomorrow night to test this out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)