Higs

Clan Member
Apr 12, 2016
Memphis, TN
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
When I was twelve I got BB gun. I didn't like my dad so I went out and shot out all the tail lights in his trailer and car. When he saw, I no longer had a BB gun.

Lord Exinur

Vetted Member
Jun 6, 2014
Secret Underground Lair, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Holy shit! Socks for life!! :)

I've got two. So i'm the youngest of 3 boys. My parents wanted to make sure that living in Po-dunk Texas we didnt get girls pregnant. So when I was 11 or 12. my stocking was STUFFED with condoms. They wanted to make sure I was safe entering puberty...lol

2nd. Is one year my mother kept forgetting what she bought me (I was 22). She'd buy my brother a gift, and go...Daryl said he needed socks...buy some socks...repeat. Ended up on christmas...my two older brothers wound up with lots of cool shit, and i had 12 giant packages of socks....and like...one other gift. When i opened the first package i was like...oh good i needed socks. 2nd package...well...i said i needed socks. 3rd...i didnt need this many socks....5...umm...wtf. 7. is this a joke....10....don't be mad or ungrateful...its christmas...perform a dementia test on my mother later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Bar of Fuck all 8