XBox One Division People (1 Viewer)

Sinfonia

Non-Member
Apr 24, 2016
MD, soon to be Las Vegas
I just got in to Fever. Yaay. I play the Division a lot, on Xbox one. Looking for more people to play with!

BwA Valint

BwA isnt a real clan anymore though. Bunch of old guys who didnt like 12 year olds screaming in our ear. Bunch of us kept in touch after the clan fell apart, and we're just too lazy to change our xbox live tags.

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Lavitz985. I'm still pretty new into the game. Would be nice to have someone to play with.

xsupx

Apr 21, 2015
Fayetteville NC
I wish we can all play together (PC,Xbox,PS4) sigh the segregation is unreal

Zecr

Clan Member
Mar 3, 2014
Cape Girardeau, MO
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
My gamertag is Trill 303rd I sherpa people on the game with 21 days played and 214 gearscore hit me up if you need help or want to run DZ

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Its hard to get motivated to want to continue to play this, simply cause I have no one to play with. I should party up with one of you guys :p

xsupx

Apr 21, 2015
Fayetteville NC
Its hard to get motivated to want to continue to play this, simply cause I have no one to play with. I should party up with one of you guys :p
If you play on PC, I am normally on TS when Im online but in PC

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Unfortunately I have it for Xbone. So that won't work too well >.<

MorbidLemming

Non-Member
Jun 27, 2015
Hertfordshire, England
Hey,

If anyone is still looking for people to game with, I am on XBONE every night on The Division EU/UK/GMT zone. I also stream every time I am playing, If I don't have a full squad of "the regulars" then come join in or if you want to come hang out in stream your more than welcome!

I have 4 characters and have been smashing the game since release, Completed Falcons Lost legit over 40 times on challenging difficulty before the 1.3 patch and also working through Clear Sky.

I am on the Underground now and have got 3 characters over level 15 with my main one up to 19 which we are completing Heroic double missions with all 3 directives.

Twitch Link

Youtube Link

Twitter Link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)