WoW Classic Guides & Resources Master Index (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
We are starting to get Classic WoW information almost weekly now and we know it is going to be released during summer. My expectation is July or August with latter being more likely scenario. The buzz around Classic is starting to hit the high gear and it is easy to notice, just look at Youtube videos with lots of very high quality content released for it. So in preparation for Classic WoW I’ll be collecting the best content I can find into this thread to make it easily available for everyone in the clan:

NOTE: Huge thanks for Tips Out, Frostadamus, Kargoz for the high quality content on these links.

Classes:
Professions:
Other Guides:
Addon sources:

Last edited:

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Looks like Joana is coming back for classic WoW as well, I used the guide on a few re-rolls, really can't beat the speed of this for a Horde hunter.
True, at certain points it is really easy to see it is designed for hunter like when it tells you to kill a boss of level 11 as level 7 caster with no pet. That fight does not end well on level 7 and getting a lot of spells resisted.

Sidonis

Clan Officer
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
True, at certain points it is really easy to see it is designed for hunter like when it tells you to kill a boss of level 11 as level 7 caster with no pet. That fight does not end well on level 7 and getting a lot of spells resisted.
Yup, I tried it on a couple different classes, its not bad on warlock when you're void tanking, except when you crit sbolt and it resists your vw's taunt

Myschief

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2014
Georgia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll be sure to use this later thanks for posting all of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)