Event: World Completion Game Night (1 Viewer)

Worggy

May 19, 2016
Many have had problems going places for various because of their world completion. So this event will be simple just a time set up[ to you can work on just that your world completion. I would suggest just working on way points so you can go anywhere an event would need you. But if you have those done. Then its completely up to you.

Event: World Completion
Date: 09-28-16
Start Time: 1800 CST
End Time: 2200 CST

[spreadsheet=600]11H32DMW5LlXcP8zzDK1JHJc72sdZ8eH3M334NPs3LQg[/spreadsheet]

Last edited:

Worggy

May 19, 2016
I will have to change this event date to 09-21-16. Work is back at it so I wont be able to attend either event this week. I will be working 10 days straight but the following week I should be able to make it.
[MENTION=65486]slyxsoy[/MENTION]

slyxsoy

Vetted Officer
Mar 22, 2016
California
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I will have to change this event date to 09-21-16. Work is back at it so I wont be able to attend either event this week. I will be working 10 days straight but the following week I should be able to make it.
[MENTION=65486]slyxsoy[/MENTION]
Thanks for the update. :)
I'll be house sitting for my mom that week and probably crazy bored!

Worggy

May 19, 2016
Thanks for the update. :)
I'll be house sitting for my mom that week and probably crazy bored!
Well more bad news my work is just getting crazy. But looks like may be 2 weeks before I can host any events. Waiting to make sure before I change it again but may be till the 27th before we can do this. Im working 15 days straight and today they just made a bunch of mandatory meetings. Im very sorry guys but ill update this again once im for sure.

slyxsoy

Vetted Officer
Mar 22, 2016
California
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Well more bad news my work is just getting crazy. But looks like may be 2 weeks before I can host any events. Waiting to make sure before I change it again but may be till the 27th before we can do this. Im working 15 days straight and today they just made a bunch of mandatory meetings. Im very sorry guys but ill update this again once im for sure.
You don't have to keep making up work excuses. We know how you really feel about us. :(

Seriously though, good luck with all the work!! :)

SGTJANGLES

Non-Member
Sep 6, 2016
Count me in for some world exploration. There is nothing better than yolo swaggin it across level 70 to 80 areas as a 63. See you there...

Worggy

May 19, 2016
Count me in for some world exploration. There is nothing better than yolo swaggin it across level 70 to 80 areas as a 63. See you there...
This has to be pushed back another week my work just has ben going non stop atm. But by then will be calm again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Guild Wars 2 3
SpeedYz Guild Wars 2 0
SGTJANGLES Guild Wars 2 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)