Sale: Won't be around for Black Friday? G1 has you covered! (1 Viewer)

Kunezite

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

The holidays can be busy for some, so this year we're offering an appetizer for our annual Black Friday sale so that everyone can grab a great deal. Starting now you can get up to 50% off most items in the ARMAS Marketplace. Today is also your last chance for the stock up with PayPal 25% bonus (ends 9 PM PST Nov. 23rd)! Don't miss these great deals and stay tuned for even more Black Friday deals which start November 27th and run through until November 28th (midnight PST).

HUGE Discounts - Heavily discounted Items will be going up in the ARMAS marketplace randomly throughout the day (November 27th) and even over the weekend. You can find the current sale item(s) by following the Featured items page in the ARMAS marketplace.​

25% Rebate - Get more cheer this year with an additional 25% bonus on G1C purchased with PayPal! Ends November 23rd – 9 PM PST.​

Double Loyalty Points - Have a loyalty reward item that you wanted? Get it faster with DOUBLE the Loyalty Points!​

A November Together Event - Login on the days you want to participate, meet the objective for the particular day and you'll receive a reward!​

Happy Thanksgiving from the APB Reloaded Team!

Kunezite

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Sorry again for the lateness of this one; but we only missed out on 2 days worth of 3 day weapons, I mean JMBs, plenty of days to go, so join in on the fun! (Mostly kills needed for these events, and so far all the trackers appear to be working, and yay Events are back!)

No sales significant just yet, other than the 30% for Premium and some returns of "Retired" weapons (I think that "retire" tag was just some sort of ploy considering how much these "retired" weapons are brought out of said "retirement") but with the PayPal rebate, Double Loyalty Points, and Flash Sales to boot, it may just be the perfect storm for picking up some of those long-wanted kits/gear/weapons/anything for a really good price. I'm hanging out for the Enf Mikro kit myself, but it might be a fairytale if I can get it for less than 2000G1C.

Kunezite

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
The week (or 10 day) event has come to a close; sure was a blast seeing the Districts full to burst again, the events themselves were pretty forgiving too, just racking up kills, the only one I struggled with was "20 Drive-By Kills", but all good nonetheless. Managed to snag a 180 Days Vegas, and if you're on of the few with the FFA 556 and wanting to sell it; don't fear, the final day's Event (where the prize was a Tigg's Power JMB) didn't crash the marketprice as some were predicting, despite the massive influx of smurf accounts that day.

All in all a fun week, and hopefully some more evidence for G1 to keep the Events coming.

Oh also, if you happened to snag a Gear Selector during the event; keep scrolling down, they made some new additions (Cowboy/girl hat, Eyepatch, and Cigarette), just in case you were like me and had already maxed out on the Gear in the older boxes and were stuck with making a terrible decision between wanting the Top Hat or the Stovepipe Top Hat...
It's a pity they can't add more emotes for the Emote Selector too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)