Builds: Wizard is OP (1 Viewer)

XxRoYaLxX

Clan Officer
Aug 16, 2019
New Zealand
Clan Rank
Major
Major
Hey guys just thought I would talk a little bit about wizard and the unfortunate way the wizard has become far too OP.

So for the more casual players if you want the best all round class to play in diablo 3, look no further than the wizard.

Wizard has a place in the meta with star pact or LoN32 bazooka wizard (the blow everything up every 32 seconds wizard).

It is currently the highest solo pushing toon by about 7 GR levels with the Vyrs/Chantodo combo.

It has as of season 18 become an XP speed meta with the combo of 2 vyrs wizards doing dps. One znec crit capping everything and a zbarb pulling and buffing.

Ohhhh did I mention wizard has one of the fastest T16 farming builds too with explosive blast?

If you are new to the game or a more casual player wizard is a great pick as an all round toon to play. The vyrs/chantodo once feared correctly can jump straight into a GR 100 with no augments and very little paragon.

Hopefully with blizzard saying they will release new sets for each class we will see some balance changes. The crusader, barb and witch doctor then may have a fighting chance. They have a great specialized role in the game but nothing really compares to the over powered wizard.

What classes would you like to see buffed or nerfed and in what way?

XxRoYaLxX

Clan Officer
Aug 16, 2019
New Zealand
Clan Rank
Major
Major
There's so many skills/runes that I would love to make a comeback or even become remotely viable, for anything outside of T13/T16.
Which ones are favourites? I would like a revive skill for necro buffed so you end up with the whole GR fighting for you against the rift guardian at the end lol. Or maybe a nice strafe demon hunter. That build is a favourite of mine lol

bdoggg

Clan Officer
Apr 9, 2019
The Good Life
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Chakram!!! This is one of my favorite skills on the DH, and it really only gets used for about an hour while leveling to 70. There was a physicla chakram marauder build I really liked that was good for gem-ups back around patch 2.4 or so that was a lot of fun, but I think it would be another thing that could easily work with UE with some buffs to the sword/quiver and maybe adding one of the unused/crappy crossbows/bows as a chakram item

bdoggg

Clan Officer
Apr 9, 2019
The Good Life
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
would love to see some Witch Doctor love if not to be included in meta runs, at least some solo fun. Would like the bear barrage to make a come back.
OMG, yes, this so much. The zombie bear build was like the first real pushing build I had when that was a thing. That was a fun build

XxRoYaLxX

Clan Officer
Aug 16, 2019
New Zealand
Clan Rank
Major
Major
Chakram!!! This is one of my favorite skills on the DH, and it really only gets used for about an hour while leveling to 70. There was a physicla chakram marauder build I really liked that was good for gem-ups back around patch 2.4 or so that was a lot of fun, but I think it would be another thing that could easily work with UE with some buffs to the sword/quiver and maybe adding one of the unused/crappy crossbows/bows as a chakram item
Haha very true I used to use chakram for leveling too. Just wish it had a much faster cast rate. Imagine giving it a vyrs scaling attack speed!

Tekzis

Clan Members
Mar 26, 2019
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I would like to see LTK boosted to become a viable option for monks again.

kultheel

Clan Members
Mar 24, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I always liked Frenzy on the Barb, would love to see a viable build

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)