macho0001

Clan Member
Sep 19, 2016
Altoona, Pa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Who does everyone think will win? Will NA get out of group play this year?

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I need to catch up on the last couple of days >.<

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
EU wil win jst let cpas doe the Hard work xd.. NA idk how good TL is if i just jugded them forn LCs and RR thery better than all Wildcards but maybe now ther are able to beat C9 since C9 looks so bad idk i think the West overall id way weaker than last yearr and for my self West had the by far best Shot at Worlds last year in terms of how well der were but Fnc falt flat TSM never be able to perform on Events

but we all know and can agree a Korean team will win this worlds too no mater how good the Chinise teams are there are just too much Korean teams you must beat so even if you are able to beat one thery revange and beat you or the next one just steamroll over you

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
to be Fair the played vs Teenage Faker and he is no Joke and tomorrow Rookie will get Claped too i like Na even when the Micro and Macro is not Near Eu its just 100T play a wait till late laaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttte game and vs more agressiv type of teams its hard to deal wiht and the erly game mathers the most so if you fail or not even try to do anything and just wait for late well there is non to little hope you would get anything form it

macho0001

Clan Member
Sep 19, 2016
Altoona, Pa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
C9 played awesome today. 3-0 and chance to come out as the number one from group b. Korea isn't looking so good.

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well since the eu singelhandled the RNG and Gen,G the first Korea team that is out of the world stage .. deal wiht tit slaty koreans .. but sad to see Vitality also flying home thery palyed so well just played out there hearts .. i had not much hope form them but thery played just out of there minds so much .. you should and can be proud of your self .. you should the World that you just need to put your hreat into thinks and

iam clad C9 is doing the same thing thery play wiht ther heart there is still some Hope for The West go FNC G2 and C9

macho0001

Clan Member
Sep 19, 2016
Altoona, Pa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I got my money on fanatic to make the finals. I think C9 has a chance. Rise of the West!

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
The west was never down!

Shiny

Clan Member
Oct 9, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
The yearly KT rolster disappointment never disappoints

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)