Kazik

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Raleigh NC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hey guy's I am still out here kicking it playing my ladder matches. I get on at random times, mostly late night. I just want to reach out and see who is out there in the community reading this!!! Holla I am in need of Practice.

Whistler

Clan Member
May 5, 2016
The great white North
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hey Dude, My work schedule is awful these days 5:30am to about 1pm est 6 days a week so I usually have to play During the day or saturday nights. I havent ranked in a while hoping to get back into the swing of things. Hope all is well dude.

tiltedslim

Vetted Officer
Sep 17, 2012
Smashville, Tennessee
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Playing again....we'll see how long it lasts. If I'm playing I'm usually on discord if you want to not be lonely as the 1v1 ladder can feel that way. I'm also always down to play team games and whatever else.

Plat Zerg BTW for practice info

Inicent

Clan Officer
Apr 3, 2019
Braunschweig, Germany
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
I'm playing from time to time.... so if anyone wants to start something fun like arcade or some 2v2/3v3/4v4 pm me

Shiva

Clan General
Feb 15, 2015
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Im nearly always on. If your interested in playing feel free to PM me on discord: |Fever| Shiva |MG|#2515 (or just poke the Gen "Shiva")
And my battletag : Shiva#11797 (although unless i know who it is i tend to not accept friend requests, too many spam bots... >.>)

Inicent

Clan Officer
Apr 3, 2019
Braunschweig, Germany
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Im nearly always on. If your interested in playing feel free to PM me on discord: |Fever| Shiva |MG|#2515 (or just poke the Gen "Shiva")
And my battletag : Shiva#11797 (although unless i know who it is i tend to not accept friend requests, too many spam bots... >.>)
I send you a Friendrequest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LateMoon Apex Legends 5
macho0001 League of Legends 11