Which game are you most excited for in 2020? (1 Viewer)

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

• Doom Eternal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death Stranding

• Watch Dogs: Legion

• Destroy All Humans Remake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sort by date

KR4KEN

Clan Member
Dec 20, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Many great looking games are coming out in 2020, which one catches your eye the most?

theoldbore

Champion of Salem
May 11, 2019
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
For me, I dont really play remakes. Most games I played and replayed i just refuse to spend money on. I play ff6 about once a year, but I'm good with my SNES copy. ff7 got a lot of replays too, but on ps1 and pc. Destroy all humans was fun, but I've got so many other games I haven't played, or that require an investment of time that I just cant justify spending any money on games i bought once, or twice, already. Not saying others shouldn't play them, I just wont be personally.

Fatalis

Clan Members
Nov 28, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Iceborn xpac for MHW

KR4KEN

Clan Member
Dec 20, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
a new OPen World RPG made my Amazon Called New World it releases in May
That's another game i'm looking forward to too. Looks good.

aTomi

Clan Member
Apr 9, 2017
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Well. Since I am pretty much stuck on my old games and afraid to try nothing new... But I am looking forward to World of Warcraft Shadowlands and I too am excited about Cyperpunk. WoW is one of the games I have been with the longest. BfA was disapointment for me. The zones were a bore. Did not like the setting at all. So Shadowland will either make me active WoW player again. Or if I find it boring, I might not play WoW anymore. So it is up to you, Blizzard. Either restore or lose my faith in World of Warcraft.

KR4KEN

Clan Member
Dec 20, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Well. Since I am pretty much stuck on my old games and afraid to try nothing new... But I am looking forward to World of Warcraft Shadowlands and I too am excited about Cyperpunk. WoW is one of the games I have been with the longest. BfA was disapointment for me. The zones were a bore. Did not like the setting at all. So Shadowland will either make me active WoW player again. Or if I find it boring, I might not play WoW anymore. So it is up to you, Blizzard. Either restore or lose my faith in World of Warcraft.
I like WoW too but tbh i don't feel like paying for a subscription. Usually if i play it's on a private server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)