When are people on? (1 Viewer)

SPanky

Non-Member
May 19, 2017
Hey all,

I check in with the discord server quite often, and I don't seem to find many people if any, in the HoTS room when I check in. I'm usually there around 9:00 Eastern time. Hoping to group up with some people soon.

Spacehog

Non-Member
Mar 3, 2016
Are you on the in game clan chat?

Svarogia

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2017
Baguette Town
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hey all,

I check in with the discord server quite often, and I don't seem to find many people if any, in the HoTS room when I check in. I'm usually there around 9:00 Eastern time. Hoping to group up with some people soon.
Hello :)

Don't hesitate to ask on the #moba channel as well as in the in-game HotS channel (/join FeverClan) ; more often than not, I'm not sitting in a HotS room waiting for people to play with me, I see messages and I say to myself "Hell yeah, why not" or "Eh, nah, not in the mood right now" ^^

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
Sometimes you gotta poke some people or message in a few places. Im not always in the Hots discord ,but if i need a party i either message in MOBA discord or see in the Fever chat . Even then i do see my friends list cause not everyone joins that chat.

Sh0es

Non-Member
Apr 16, 2017
i Usually play in the later evenings myself, i find there is usually enough for a group or two online

Dark_Praetor

Vetted Officer
Apr 15, 2017
New Hampshire
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'm playing a variety of Fever games any time 9pm and later usually, feel free to say LFG HOTS in the moba channel!

TirusR

Vetted Officer
Apr 6, 2017
West Virgina (Shutter)
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'm on sometimes in the morning and sometimes in the evenings and even the afternoons on lucky days off work. I'm in EST timezone. There are usually people on most times except very late night. I recommend checking the discord and join the Clan chat in game. Just type /join feverclan in HOTS chat to join. Most of the time no one says anything in feverclan chat except to invite someone from discord, but sometimes people shout out to find more players.

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I typically get on during the weekends due to my college classes. I may jump online during the week every now and then but it's typically 7 CST - 10 CST. During weekends, usually I'm on all day friday and 7 - 11 CST on Saturdays. Sixxed#1716 is my BTag. If I see you online, I'll group with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)