Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Now that I'm sure most of you guys have gotten the Season Journey completed, what do you do next? Do you just stop playing or keep farming/pushing rifts? As much as I'd love to push greater rifts, I just don't believe I have the patience for it, or the build for that matter. Playing a necro with a blood nova build, and although it does quite a bit of damage, its just not consistant for me.

SugarShane

Vetted Officer
Sep 18, 2018
FLORIDA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
It seems like there is always something to do with Diablo. Once season journey is finished you start to look at the achievements. For me, I start playing around with Hardcore which makes me a better player. I also set goals along the way that keeps the grind interesting. If you get bored.... group up more or start a new interesting character and see if you can make a build work. A lot of people dont enjoy the grind

D

Deleted member 100915

I like to group with guildies to do rat runs, hang out on guild game nights, and push the guild/friend leaderboards. That requires bounties, rift keystones, gr rift farming, and some puzzle rings mixed in. Plus the weekly event quest thing (forgetting the name at the moment). Also, it can be nice to help a newer person here and there. Can be interesting to make different characters to see how to work in various types of groups. I am always surprised that I am still learning new dynamics and classes each season. I find it fun for me to work at getting primal gear with friends. It is no fun to level up in pug groups or solo grind. Finishing the season journey was only about 10% of the time spent in the game.

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
In the past I would switch over to HoTS after finishing the season. This season is different due to the upcoming Rat run and necessary prep with zBarb for it.

Tekzis

Clan Members
Mar 26, 2019
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Now that I'm sure most of you guys have gotten the Season Journey completed, what do you do next? Do you just stop playing or keep farming/pushing rifts? As much as I'd love to push greater rifts, I just don't believe I have the patience for it, or the build for that matter. Playing a necro with a blood nova build, and although it does quite a bit of damage, its just not consistant for me.
I try to set new personal records for GRs.

LoN blood nova + blood lance is my favorite necro build for farming T16s. There's no numlock devour spam and no problems with breaking through doors.

For GR pushing, thorns is my build of choice, it just takes some getting used to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)