What's Fortnite? (1 Viewer)

Doiri

Clan General
Jun 23, 2012
In Fox's backyard
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Fortnite is an upcoming survival video game. It's currently being developed by People Can Fly and Epic Games, the latter of which will also publish the game.

Fortnite is a game that been in the making for over 7 years. I myself have been able to see the game grow and evolve over the past 4 years. I've gotten to meet and chat in person with the developers of the game.

Lets answer some questions you might have about the game.

Now what exactly is Fortnite?

If I was to describe it I would say its a Minecraft meets Left 4 Dead.

What does this game look like?

Here is a video about the game as well as the official gameplay trailer.

[video=youtube;wGB1aLDR2Es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGB1aLDR2Es[/video]

[video=youtube;fmSsG_9QO8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmSsG_9QO8Q&t[/video]

When does Fortnite get released?

Fortnite will be released into Early Access on July 25.

Early Access?

Yes, Fortnite will be released into Early access and will require a founder's pack in order to play.

What type of Founder's Packs are available?

There are currently four founder's packs ranging from $40-$150

Will the game be free-to-play?

Yes, when the game is released in 2018 Fortnite will completely be Free-2-Play.

What are the advantages of a Founder's Pack?

The founders pack range from loot pinatas to Legendary heroes and epic weapons.

Is Fortnite Pay-2-Win?

No, currently there are no Pay-2-Win aspects of Fortnite. While getting a $150 pack will give you access to exclusive legendary heroes and a epic weapon there are far better weapons and heroes in the game. The game has over 116+ heroes and over HUNDREDS of weapons including legendary quality ones.

When can I start to play Fortnite?

You can play Fortnite starting on July 21st if you pre-ordered a Founder's Pack. If not, you will need to wait till July 25th.

Are they any pre-order rewards?

There is current a Storm Master Weapon Pack as a additional rewards to anyone who pre-orders the game right now as well as a four day headstart.

Where can I pre-order the game?

You can Pre-Order the game right now on the official website.

What type of classes are in Fortnite?

There are currently four different types of classes that have their own special theme around them. For instance the outlander is great at looting, the ninja is a god at melee, soldier is skilled at shooting and the constructor excels in building.

If you have any additional questions please let me know. I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability and add them to this list

- [MENTION=20]Doiri[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)