What time do you sleep? (1 Viewer)

BruC0Ndr

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2014
Earth Systems Alliance Space
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'm usually in bed by 9, asleep by 10, and awake between 5-6am. I'm retired though, so I'm not really worried about sleeping in and being late for work. I just let my body decide when to wake up.
That's the total opposite of what I thought a person called "Gotham" would say.

Cephalus

Clan Member
Jan 17, 2016
Minnesota
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I normally go to sleep at 1pm-1:30pm and get up at 9:30 pm but i work overnights. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gotham

Clan Member
Oct 23, 2017
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
That's the total opposite of what I thought a person called "Gotham" would say.
Hey, in my past life it was up all night, sleep all day. Maybe I should just change my avatar to "Geezer"??

cbizzle

Banned
Oct 29, 2016
Ararat, VA
i drive a truck...what is sleep <3 paper logs

Tancia

Non-Member
Nov 5, 2017
I am constantly amazed by people who can actually keep a decent sleep schedule. Mine is all over the place... If I were to be asleep by 10PM I would have to be ungodly tired, because most of the time I would totally stay up all night... Sigh.

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
CA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Apparently my sleep study shows I don't get crap for nREM sleep. So I guess they want to do a daytime study now. D:

Oggy

Apr 24, 2019
Insomniacs unite!

Clan Member
Apr 7, 2019
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Responding to OP:

There's something called polyphasic sleeping, where you sleep 6 hours and have two to three 20-minute naps (scheduled adequately) sometime in the day.
It's entirely doable if you schedule it well (and allow time to 'rest', fall asleep, or w/e during the naps x'D)

The downside is for the first 1 to 4 weeks depending on how your body handles it, you'll be a walking zombie.

And there's also a slim chance your body won't 'take to it' at all, in which case you'd probably have to return to something more suitable for your body.

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I generally sleep anywhere from 5 to 6 hours a night. This is true whether I have alarm set or not. Only way for me to sleep longer than that is to have lot of sleep debt like skipped night before sleep. I normally wake up at 5:30 AM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)