What time do you sleep? (1 Viewer)

BruC0Ndr

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2014
Earth Systems Alliance Space
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=35194]BruC0Ndr[/MENTION] if you use the site before mentioned www.sleeyti.me you will wake during a REM. When your in a REM cycle of sleep your body is in gear ready to go but sleep paralyzes your muscles, this is why when you wake in a REM you feel refreshed and ready to go. That site gives multiple times for a reason if you take a nap use the first or second times to get up or simply sleep for about 20 minutes. If you sleep longer you enter a deep sleep and don't hit a "good" time to wake until the first one listed. You can function well on 7 hours sleep and 8 is recommended but some people manage with far less. Although many people think they can catch up on sleep you cannot once it is lost it is gone. It's funny cause I was just reviewing this in the Psych class I'm taking.
Alright great, gonna use that now

ShadeLily

Clan Member
Jul 27, 2015
Estonia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I usually go to bed at 1am and wake up at 5, so 4 hours of sleep. I know it's unhealthy and it has caused me a few problems, but unfortunately this is a sad student life that can't really be helped... But honestly, it would be nice for people to get at least 7-9 hours of sleep every day.

Ineedfood

Clan Member
May 23, 2016
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I try and get to sleep at 9PM for work early, but I experience sleep paralysis a lot. It sucks but Im trying to fix it.

Druhillion

Clan Member
Jan 30, 2017
California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've discovered I need a minimum of 6.5 hours to sleep but shoot for 7+

Damien

Vetted Officer
May 22, 2017
Canada's Capital
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Over the last years while I was working early and traveling a lot, I would only get about 5 hrs of sleep between (1am - 6am). Since I've been off work for a couple of weeks now, I've been getting about 8 - 9 hrs of sleep; however going to bed much later, after 3 - 4am.

KierenG

Clan Member
Oct 20, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Due to having severe sleep issues (pretty sure i'm insomniac of sorts) I typically sleep anywhere from 11pm to 5am. Depends on when I feel tired. No matter what time I go to bed i never get more than 5 hours sleep.

gotham

Clan Member
Oct 23, 2017
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I'm usually in bed by 9, asleep by 10, and awake between 5-6am. I'm retired though, so I'm not really worried about sleeping in and being late for work. I just let my body decide when to wake up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)