OSRS What time do you play, are you in the teamspeak channel? (1 Viewer)

SkillCaps

Non-Member
Nov 11, 2015
New York
Hey guys,

I recently have got back into Old School RuneScape. I would like to know what time you guys are on and if you join the teamspeak channel so I can hangout and chill with people who play.

Thanks,

SkillCaps

PS: Post your RSN as well so I can add you, Mine is Falkor I play Old School I do have an RS3 account but I don't really play it currently due to being hacked for my entire bank.

G4meBro

Clan Member
May 18, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hey guys,

I recently have got back into Old School RuneScape. I would like to know what time you guys are on and if you join the teamspeak channel so I can hangout and chill with people who play.

Thanks,

SkillCaps

PS: Post your RSN as well so I can add you, Mine is Falkor I play Old School I do have an RS3 account but I don't really play it currently due to being hacked for my entire bank.
hey i resently got back into RS3 i don't realy play old school but i'm willing to try my acc name is G4meBro2015 i also had my bank hacked but i rebuild it a bit ( we can maybe try to rebuild your bank ^^ ) anyways i hope to see you on ts.

I don't tend to hang out on TS3 when playing RS, or a lot of other games for whatever reason.

But regardless, my RS account is; Scourgecorp. I play both OSRS and RS3. Starting to slow down with RS3 and play a bit more OSRS.
Though come the release of Legion for WoW at the end of the month, not sure if i'll still be playing RS for the time being afterwards.

Chaka

Feb 25, 2016
Fresno, California, USA
I play RS3 every now and then, I'm only combat level 57 or something like that, but I only play like once a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FluffMcDuff

Clan Member
May 13, 2016
Ohio
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
My rsn is Hatmann and i'm on all the time though I rarely pop in ts anymore just send me a pm on here if you add me :)

s4murai

Sep 10, 2016
I play OSRS every now and again.

Main: ZerkNTwurk

Vengy

Non-Member
I play both OSRS and RS3. Please add my Skiller: A Zulu Love and my new main: January 31st

I am usually on around 9PM CST. I invite [MENTION=72002]s4murai[/MENTION] [MENTION=68018]FluffMcDuff[/MENTION] [MENTION=64225]Chaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=34692]Synizta[/MENTION] [MENTION=68241]G4meBro[/MENTION] aswell to come and join in on the TS3 channel or add me. Me and some members are looking to make a clan, so if y'all are interested, please let me know. Thanks guys!

FluffMcDuff

Clan Member
May 13, 2016
Ohio
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
[MENTION=72938]Vengy[/MENTION] I added you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I RuneScape 5
A RuneScape 1
L RuneScape 3