TV: What kind of TV shows you like? (1 Viewer)

T3hK1tt3h

Actually a Cat
Apr 8, 2019
Chilling In My Dungeon
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I like crime TV shows, the last couple of months I have been watching Russian TV crime series on YT.

What kind of TV show do you like?

Is there any good crime series you would recommend watching?

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Most all of the shows on Motor Trend... wish they didn't have the stupid assed hosts on Overhaulin'...they detract from the show.

Lobotomizer

Clan Member
May 21, 2019
Idaho
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Yeah, drives my wife nuts...but I have to sit through her stuff :) I have always been into muscle cars...first car was a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger, then a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T (traded it straight across for a 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner). In military I had an IROC Camaro and an 81 Corvette. Had couple of other Vettes after that but now more into off-road camping/kayaking and stuff. But, oh yeah...cars are my Crack I guess...lol

T3hK1tt3h

Actually a Cat
Apr 8, 2019
Chilling In My Dungeon
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
But, oh yeah...cars are my Crack I guess...lol

And here I am, still waiting for recommendations on good crime or Sci-fi TV shows... I forgot to mention in the OP that I'm a Sci-fi nerd. Watched al the TV series, the movies, and read all 600+ Star Trek books. Meh, I've even watched Discovery, even though I hated every moment of it. I'm NOT looking forward to watching Picard, but I'll probably end up watching it. After all, I did watch JJ Abrams' atrocity...

The end of Season 2 makes it impossible for Spock to exist in Kirk's Enterprise. And so far CBS doesn't have the budget and/or the distributor for a 3rd season, so they created a time traveling paradox that erases Spock from the "correct" timeline. I now want a Season 3 only so they can fix this. Ugh!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)