What is the Bar of Fuck all? (1 Viewer)

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
For even more randomosity, and if you don't give a fu**, post all the sh** you want in here. No rules apply.

nick80242

Non-Member
Aug 8, 2013
Well since there aren't any replies, I thought I'd lay one down. I couldn't really find a post on weed, but fuck it, right? I smoke the hell out of it, I grow it, cook with it, and study it. I'm a connoisseur if you will :) I live in California and I am 215 compliant. Anyone have any cool weed stories or fun smoking games/tricks? Anyone against marijuana and wanna argue about it? I like the no rules thread idea. I will certainly be respectful in my posts :)

Earl

May 16, 2013
NOTHING TO ARGUE BUT I WISH I COULD SMOKE AGAIN....... I SMOKED FOR YEARS AND I GREW AS WELL BUT I QUIT BECUSE I STOPED SMOKING CIGGS. WEED MADE ME TRIP OUT BECUSE IT MADE ME FOCUSE ON TABACCO WITHDRALS....KINDA FUCKED UP. OHH WELLLLLLL

sasabo

Vetted Officer
Nov 22, 2013
Ohio
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
so im asain and i hate when people make the small dick jokes. fml

LitchOmatic

Non-Member
Apr 15, 2014
Missouri
NOTHING TO ARGUE BUT I WISH I COULD SMOKE AGAIN....... I SMOKED FOR YEARS AND I GREW AS WELL BUT I QUIT BECUSE I STOPED SMOKING CIGGS. WEED MADE ME TRIP OUT BECUSE IT MADE ME FOCUSE ON TABACCO WITHDRALS....KINDA FUCKED UP. OHH WELLLLLLL
same here bro total mind fuck right

TeMpLaR

Apr 5, 2014
thats strange, i smoked weed before i smoked cigs, ended up quitting weed and kept smoking cigs when i got with my wife. A few years later we both quit smoking cigs and i picked up weed again and have never been happier. Granted it did trip me out but i knew i could overcome it and dont care what others think

DarkTemplar

Non-Member
Apr 11, 2014
I use to smoke weed and after i saw it affect my mate to the point he lost most of his short-term memory i gave it up in support. when I tried to smoke it again it sent me paranoid, not just your ordinary paranoid fighting bushes and jumping fences paranoid. So i gave up on it. Later in life i started up cigs and like everyone else never thought id get addicted - but hey it happened. Only recently have i become strong enough to quit smoking them. They are too expensive here in australia (thanks to taxes) we pay $20 for a 20 pack!

Happier without them and love to have a drink. If anyones travelling to th Gold Coast, Aus I have a beer for ya just pm me :)

ScorpionWoman

Non-Member
Jun 24, 2012
Austin, Texas
I want to move away and start over again some place else. Like, really bad.
But I do that all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Bar of Fuck all 9
Lord Exinur Bar of Fuck all 0
Ravenfist Bar of Fuck all 13