What happened to discord (1 Viewer)

dzmbkilla

Clan Member
May 30, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Now almost all the rooms are gone and ive heard you have to be tagged for the "secret rooms" to be able to see them. its become harder and harder to play games with people

• Surprised
Reactions: T3hK1tt3h

T3hK1tt3h

Actually a Cat
Apr 8, 2019
Chilling In My Dungeon
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
There are no "secret" rooms, there are Admin places on different levels. I don't see how this is surprising, almost every large discord I've been in has the moderators' chats set to private. And if people want to meet other people, there's everyone-chat.

Edit: Or maybe I'm wrong and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

MemeQueen

Vetted Officer
Jan 24, 2018
Florida
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Yeah, there are no "secret rooms." There are channels and chats assigned to company roles and specific jobs, recruiting for example. But there are no secret social chats or channels.

nomoe

Clan Officer
Apr 9, 2018
tricities WA
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
i think they are implementing if your not in a certain section. d3 for example on your discord role you cant see all the channels on that section discord. so yes i believe soon they might implement "secret channels for all sections and people just have to join the role to see them

XxRoYaLxX

Clan Officer
Aug 16, 2019
New Zealand
Clan Rank
Major
Major
I'm in a secret room... it's in a secret house. On a secret street. In a secret neighbourhood. In a secret suburb, that's part of a secret city. In a secret country, on a flat earth.

My apologize for the lack of comunication, Thundernut started experimenting with some possible changes late last night to the discord and decided to test it out with the Diablo 3 channels. I'm not sure if he applied these changes to all the channels but I doubt it. Expect to see an offical statment "soon" again my apologize for the lack of comunication.

dzmbkilla

Clan Member
May 30, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
My apologize for the lack of comunication, Thundernut started experimenting with some possible changes late last night to the discord and decided to test it out with the Diablo 3 channels. I'm not sure if he applied these changes to all the channels but I doubt it. Expect to see an offical statment "soon" again my apologize for the lack of comunication.
Thanks that's probably it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)