What do you guys Think of the Pre season changes (1 Viewer)

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
So since it is Presaosn and rido did make a few chancges what did you guys Think of the stuff that rito added and changed do you fell that its enouth or should Rito handle some stuff better or ohter ways

i think that rito is very late to fix stuff that brake the game like Dark Havester now its so broken and ppl abuse this kind of stuff Rito must be quicker on stuff like that to get fixed asap ist just unfun to play aginst and ppl just abusing stuff like hat

abou the runes the new added elemt is kind of meh yeah i can get full ad or amor wihout lossing anything but it did not change that much the Runes need an complte overhaul ist for me just semi-optimal thinks like Klepto is just to hard to balance and dont fell that right

but thats just my point of vview of the Preseaosn so feel free to post what you think and for anyone that dont know about the changes i put in the list so yu can read it
https://dotesports.com/news/2019-league-of-legends-preseason-changes

-domi-

Shiny

Clan Member
Oct 9, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Havent played many matches but i like the early tower changes and have disliked the idea behind dark harvest since it was released (should just be removed)

Meowskers

Clan Member
May 2, 2015
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
The biggest thing that sucks besides dark harvest is the shut down mechanic. It rewards bad players that get lucky and aggrivates good players. What I mean by this is if you gain a lead just from csing you gain a bounty which if you get ganked or the team gets a lucky kill that will even out the score of said bad player. This is extremely bad in higher elo's due to the fact that playing sporatic and getting lucky with kills will swap the gold by too much into bad teams favor. If you watch any of the top streamers they will have a huge lead and one death allows the other team to snowball and doesn't reward the good team for playing well. This is a really bad imbalance by riot and it makes the pre-season really bad when it comes to actual gameplay. It's basically saying hey players troll your teams and get a few lucky shutdowns and you'll be ahead of someone who was trying and playing near perfect. They just need to take it out of the game so we can stop rewarding bad plays and bad players. Just my two cents

Reactions: Yue

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
i Think i know what you eman and mayn ppl seems upsate wiht that bounty system so in the long run Rito have to chacnge it or remove it when it is unhealth for the game i can see it doing that .. i eman ok it makes combacks much more likely to happend i eman ok i get what you mean but

in proplay an comback fomr a near loos game is just exciting to watch but yeah it feels not rewading if you stomp nd just one kill and you loss i get it .. so maybe we should disble the bounty system at least for srping till summer

Meowskers

Clan Member
May 2, 2015
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
They could always tone it down a bit. The problem is you get punished for csing well and getting kills, so it allows an alternative snowball that punishes the one who was doing well over someone either having a bad game or trolling.

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
The biggest thing that sucks besides dark harvest is the shut down mechanic. It rewards bad players that get lucky and aggrivates good players. What I mean by this is if you gain a lead just from csing you gain a bounty which if you get ganked or the team gets a lucky kill that will even out the score of said bad player. This is extremely bad in higher elo's due to the fact that playing sporatic and getting lucky with kills will swap the gold by too much into bad teams favor. If you watch any of the top streamers they will have a huge lead and one death allows the other team to snowball and doesn't reward the good team for playing well. This is a really bad imbalance by riot and it makes the pre-season really bad when it comes to actual gameplay. It's basically saying hey players troll your teams and get a few lucky shutdowns and you'll be ahead of someone who was trying and playing near perfect. They just need to take it out of the game so we can stop rewarding bad plays and bad players. Just my two cents
Agreed. It's almost like you can just say...okay, I'm gonna go afk for a few minutes, come back, get a kill and it's like you were never gone :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)