Clan General
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Now that we got the ball rolling, I wanted to have all of the info in one place for those joining!

First and foremost, we have a free company!

Aether : Faerie

Second of all, our in game free company is named Fever.

Third, we currently have a game night on Sundays at 7pm EST. Right now it is just general merriment and helping those who are leveling, but eventually we will want to start doing some raiding.

Hope to see you all in game!

Last edited:

Maven

Clan Members
Jul 31, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Wednesday night I can generally be on. Although that changes from time to time depending on my girlfriend's class schedule.

A room for like "hang out" or "just chatting" and then others for either duty, or raid would be pretty clear.

Miyuki-Shiba

Clan Officer
Feb 28, 2019
Orange county va
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
I can do ever other Wednesday depending on work normally anytime after 7pm est work ign Yuki Nonaka gonna change it to Yuki Shiba if its available

Diane

Clan General
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
I was thinking 8pm est for Wednesday, although I want to take nomoe s schedule into consideration as well.

Also, if anyone is interested in a recruiting role, let me know. It can be a nice stepping stone for officership.

Miyuki-Shiba

Clan Officer
Feb 28, 2019
Orange county va
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Also for game night is it gonna be just end game content or can it be something easy like doing maps

Selenite

Poorly disguised as a responsible adult
Aug 23, 2019
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Hi -- I'm thinking of making an alt on Faerie so I can join the FC and take part in game nights. :) Are you okay with alts, or do you prefer fully leveled characters?

Diane

Clan General
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
You are welcome to join with a new character. Many of us are still leveling. Also if you are on aether there is a fever crosslink she’ll that you can join.

We look forward to chatting and running stuff with you :)

ruhany

Oct 22, 2019
But the section doesn't seem to be alive, which is a shame. I leave a tactical post here if the thread ever took on life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Diane Final Fantasy XIV 0
Diane Final Fantasy XIV 0
Diane Final Fantasy XIV 1