War has been declared against B$TN (1 Viewer)

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
A new war has been declared so we're in the 24 hour window of prep. Only donate defensive troops to war castles and makes sure they're level 5 or higher unless it's a dragon or a dark elixir troop.

Unfortunately we lost the last war and it's mainly because they got 11 more attacks in than we did because we have inactives. I will kick Fever members if they're inactive but I have no problem re-inviting them if they start playing the game again. None of us like losing because someone doesn't use either of their attacks

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
For those of you that haven't attacked yet, make sure you lure their clan castles to kill their defensive troops. What you need to do is use something cheap and one unit like an archer or goblin to get them all to come out of the castle and out of range of defensive turrets. Once out of range, spawn a couple giants to distract them and as soon as they agro on to the giants, spawn a few wizards to kill all of the defensive troops. I've seen a lot of people having trouble because there are level 6 wizards in their clan castles for defense so hopefully this helps

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Well we're winning the war 71-55 with only 6 more attacks than them. About 2 hours left in the war so we might have this one in the bag. Good job everyone who participated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Mobile & Apps 0
Rafiee Mobile & Apps 20
bowac Mobile & Apps 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)