Closed: Wanting to update Graphics card (1 Viewer)

Barretrifle

Non-Member
Jan 25, 2015
Minneasota
I dont know if you guys use passmark. But I personally use it all the time when I am building my friends machines. PassMark Videocard Value Chart - Performance / Price of Videocards
that is for value but if you go to the main chart of high end GPUs, you can see where they sit and how far up the chart they go. If you need help, let me know. I can jump on TS whenever and chat!

Ping

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
The only issue with this particular build is that if he gets a 7750, he can do a hybrid crossfire I believe, which might get the performance he needs without having him to go out and buy a new PSU along with his 750 TI

I dont know if you guys use passmark. But I personally use it all the time when I am building my friends machines. PassMark Videocard Value Chart - Performance / Price of Videocards
that is for value but if you go to the main chart of high end GPUs, you can see where they sit and how far up the chart they go. If you need help, let me know. I can jump on TS whenever and chat!

Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Honestly with a 300W PSU you're going to be strapped on what you can really get that's a good value. How much money do you have to spend? Sorry if I missed the amount earlier in the thread

ProfessorPancake

Non-Member
May 19, 2014
Canada
Oh I decided to get a gtx 960 and a new power supply for my bday which was Monday so next week Imma get it set up and play a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)