Closed: Users from country not working (1 Viewer)

Vex

Vetted Officer
Jan 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
It appears no countrys are working. Likely due to the recent site updates. [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION]: Any ideas about this? I recall you said some features wouldn't work with the updates

[MENTION=50575]Deltascourge[/MENTION] here to remind you to remind me [MENTION=49729]Professor_Deep[/MENTION] to remind [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=49729]Professor_Deep[/MENTION] here to remind you to remind [MENTION=50575]Deltascourge[/MENTION] to remind you again to remind [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION], a bit later.

Deltascourge

Vetted Officer
May 10, 2015
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=49729]Professor_Deep[/MENTION] here to remind you to remind [MENTION=50575]Deltascourge[/MENTION] to remind you again to remind [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION], a bit later.
Here to remind [MENTION=54558]Lywellyn[/MENTION] to remind [MENTION=49729]Professor_Deep[/MENTION] to remind me to remind him again to remind [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION]

Chaves

Clan Officer
Apr 17, 2015
秀尽学園高校
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Here to remind [MENTION=54558]Lywellyn[/MENTION] to remind [MENTION=49729]Professor_Deep[/MENTION] to remind me to remind him again to remind [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION]
THanks for reminding guys! [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION] is this fixed?

Bogo

Clan Leader
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
Thank you for the reminder! I will try to look into this this weekend / this week and see if we can resolve the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)