Updated Hero Build Sites for all Players (1 Viewer)

Hey Guys ! Below I have posted some links to valuable sites containing Hero builds, map strats and talent selections

My Main go to and recommend for all members:

Heroes of the Storm News and Guides - Icy Veins

This is largely recommended as it contains multiple builds for various different play-styles for each hero !

This site I mainly use to see top builds for current meta and current Hero Tier lists, it also contains valuable information on skill rotations and alternative talent selection for those builds:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

Last but not least, HOTSLOGS, mainly used for checking Hero talents by statistical factors (i.e popularity). This site collects the data of all uploaded games and compiles them into a database to show what players are picking what talents on which maps and the win % value with each of those heroes/ talent choices.

https://www.hotslogs.com/Sitewide/HeroDetails

I hope this helps, if anyone has any questions regarding these sites or suggestions for sites that should be added feel free to let me know !

Thanks guys,

See you in the Nexus !

-Dread

Moreus

Clan Member
Jun 24, 2012
New Albany, IN
BStep's McIntyre posted a google doc with all his favourite builds here: McIntyre Builds - Google Docs

Mewfarez, a GM/Master player posted a link to his preferred builds here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1egiHdhcEkMnrcZ5Evdo1UXVBFatu36oiCUyGSKbzjbg/preview

I'd also suggest Grubbys guides which can generally be found by going to https://twitch.tv/followgrubby and typing !heroname in his chat and the bot will get you, generally, multiple guides for the chosen hero!
Thank you for the feedback, very good information for myself and others !

-Dread

Volaureus

Non-Member
Aug 19, 2014
TenTonHammer seems to be more up-to-date.

Achilleus

Clan Member
Jul 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
When I play a new hero, I first use the ten ton hammer build just to get the hang of the hero. After 1-2 games I look at the icy-veins builds, and a few games after that, I start to play around with the different talents. Notably one talent I switch on a regular basis is Zarya's level 13 talent, most guides say to get the activated shield but against spell damage heavy comps I take the spell shield talent.

Personally I mainly use them as a rough guide, but I mean even the worst builds in the right players hands can devastate and vice versa. Hell the pros pick talents based of the situation/ map which to me seems far better practice. I mainly think that these sites just offer the "safest" builds for each character.

-Dread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ncola Updated: 7/20/15 Butcher Patch Team Liquid Quick Talent builds (All Heroes) Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 1
S Updated: My Diablo Guide Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 1
NZedamine Updated: NZedamine's Guide for making guides Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 0
Shiny Thought I'd share my personal talent builds for almost every hero Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 11
Nightbreez How Many Heroes Should You Play? Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 15
Baum Nexus Academy Dates? Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 8
N Thrall Quick guide Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 12
N Easiest way to Improve: Attitude Guide Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 9
Ncola A basic guide to team fighting according to hero role. Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 8
Flux Quick Reference Builds Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 13
Flux Kerrigan Build Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 0
darklink0312 Builds anyone wants? Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 8
darklink0312 How I Play/Build Sonya Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 1
darklink0312 How I Play/Build LiLi Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 10
darklink0312 How I Play/Build Sgt.Hammer Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 4
darklink0312 NA How i Play/Build Butcher Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 6
K Guide Published: Sylvanas - Banshee Quenn Build Guide Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 9
opokalipse Nova Damage Build Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 6
R In Progress: Rexxar + Misha, build Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 4
BeastMaster In Progress: Sylvanas - General Build for Most Situations - High Win Rate Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 5
Booyah In Progress: Maverick's Kael'thas Living Bomb Build Heroes of the Storm | Coaching & Guides 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)