Pending: - Tymspyder's Application to Join | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Pending: Tymspyder's Application to Join (1 Viewer)

Tymspyder

Jul 19, 2020
User name: Tymspyder
Game(s) you actively play: Fallout 76, ESO, SWL, WOW
Current In-Game Username(s) you would like to share: Syleah MacKay (Fallout 76), Danushidhe (ESO), Iggwylv (WoW)
Do you have a Mic and Discord: Yes
What is your Discord username and #?: Spyder#5312
Do you have a Battle.net account?: Yes
Battle.net name and #: Tymspyder#1444
Do you use Twitch?: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
How did you find us?: Search Engine
Have you been in FeverClan before?: No
Does anyone else use your computer?: No
Why should we allow you into our Mature Community?: With the new seasons added to fallout 76, it helps to join forces and can even be required. I don't normally like random PUGs (though statistically those I've been in have been more good than not). So being a long time Guild member in WoW I searched to see if fallout 76 had clans, found a vid by SH Games and here I am. Looking for a group to chill with. While right now my time is mostly split between FO76, SWL & WoW, but I am in ESO daily, if briefly. I can adjust my game time to some degree to assist in groups in games I play .. I only have a few black out times for pre-existing commitments (mythic + and a couple FTF RPGs) .. Thanks for the consideration.

Shenanoska

Clan Officer
Aug 5, 2019
Clan Rank
Major
Major
Good afternoon, thank you for your interested in joining fever. When you have a free moment please jump into one of the interview rooms on discord and an officer will be with you shortly to discuss your application.

Tymspyder

Jul 19, 2020
Not ure how I missed the twitch question .. I thought I answered it .. I DO have twitch (tymspyder) I don't use it much ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)