TX farming DH build - By request. (1 Viewer)

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
When I and my friends decide it's time for TX rifting we always bring in other players to share the wealth as carrying a TX is pretty simple with a DH.

I've been getting consistent questions about my build I'm using for t10 and how i can just stand on top of Molten etc. and never take any damage.

The answer is simple, Gold Wraps.

Diablo III Character Planne

You may have seen the insane toughness Gator got from this build, however this isn't abnormal with boon on I consistently sit at 2 to 3 Billion Toughness.

Is it necessary? absolutely not but it does farm gold extremely well.

One alteration I have yet to test is Goldskin cubed but currently I don't use my generator unless i'm procing the F/R.

One question i get is why F/R the answer is simple you're moving so much that you don't get the endless walk passive and you have gold wraps so the extra defense from travelers is irrelevant.

Also i like 5 passives in the farming build.

So primarily made this to link it when asked but have a good day.

This guide does not claim to be the best farming build nor does it claim to be optimized or any other such claims this is simply what I use to farm TX.

G473R

Non-Member
Oct 23, 2015
USA
I ran goldwrap just for fun when I took the picture I posted. I also was able to get my 50m gold achieve this season by doing so using a boon of the hoarder. Using endless walk set really doesn't help with damage too much if you're on the move 24/7. I've found you don't even need f/r or the endless walk set (can use whatever rings and ammy you want) and still melt things just as quick. T10 is a very easy with all the gear and skill changes this season. My suggestion? Find a build that works with whatever gear ya got, shouldn't be too hard to mow down dudes in T10.

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
I ran goldwrap just for fun when I took the picture I posted. I also was able to get my 50m gold achieve this season by doing so using a boon of the hoarder. Using endless walk set really doesn't help with damage too much if you're on the move 24/7. I've found you don't even need f/r or the endless walk set (can use whatever rings and ammy you want) and still melt things just as quick. T10 is a very easy with all the gear and skill changes this season. My suggestion? Find a build that works with whatever gear ya got, shouldn't be too hard to mow down dudes in T10.
Along this line another interesting option is the two rings you can get discipline on would be fun to play around with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GhostRogue Past Guides & Strategies 5
S Past Guides & Strategies 1
drlight Past Guides & Strategies 0