Town of Salem All Fever Edition: Part Two (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 03-28-20

kaottic

Clan Members
Sep 7, 2019
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hi Fever! It's time for us to host another special edition of our Town of Salem game night with all fever members. We will need 15 clan members to run the event. Please reply to this thread or message me on Discord if you'd like to participate. All skill and experience levels are welcome. The tentative date and time for this event is currently this coming Saturday 3/28/2020 at 7pm Eastern. If we do not have enough people signed up at that point, we will reschedule it for the following Saturday 4/4/2020.

For more info on how Town of Salem works, check it out HERE on Steam.

The top 5 will be awarded the Fever Competition Ribbon or an updated version of the medal if you already have it

Placement will be based on a point system. At the end of each round points will be distributed as follows;

Town roles - 1 point for winning
Mafia roles - 1 point for winning
Serial killer - 3 points for winning
Jester - 2 points for getting yourself lynched
Executioner - 2 points for getting your target lynched. If you turn into a Jester then as above

We will run at least 4 games, preferably 5 or more. We'll tally the points at the end and the top 5 scores will get the award. If we have ties with same number of points, all will receive the award. To make things easier we will play in Classic mode.

Participants
1. theoldbore
2. Diane
3. OmegaDir
4. Selenite
5. Kimenu
6. Monkeyworm
7. Miss Joker
8. IAmCellist
9. vaguity
10. Entropian1960
11. picmao

Tentative:
I'm in.

vaguity

Clan Members
Jul 1, 2019
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
My friend bpea (he's a non-member) is also available join if there's an open slot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)