CONSTANT

Clan Member
Sep 11, 2016
spring hill fl
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
oh yeah, first thing is first.. check out and DL the hearthstone decktracker i think version 1.9.8 is the current. (12-28-19)
if your new to the game and dont have many cards i fully recommend some type of zoo deck to keep you competative versus some of us that have every damn card in the game.
that being said i play nearly every day, i havent missed a daily since the games inception. I am able to generate approx 10000 gold with just regular ranked playing throughout the months allowing me to save and essentially buy the next expansions packs for free.
the new 8 man battles are a hoot, take a long time and dont generate much gold, i save them for after i have done all my dailies.

CONSTANT

Clan Member
Sep 11, 2016
spring hill fl
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
oh heres another no brainer gold maker, upon getting my quests i always reroll if its a spectate a friend quest for a pack or if its a defeat 3 tombs of terror bosses type of quest as well. i specifically look for play a friend for 80 gold, but at times its a hard quest to come across. i even reroll 50 gold quests for hope to make more than that.
Lastly while im thinking of it, always be sure to complete at least one win in the weekly tavern brawl for a free pack- ive gotten free legends from it! (I DE'd it for the dust lol) however every now and then ( i cant recall the name of the brawl) but its a fast one and if you play the right deck and grind over the 3-4 days its available its quite possible to rake in a few thousand gold depending on win/loss at 10g per 3 wins.

CONSTANT

Clan Member
Sep 11, 2016
spring hill fl
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i discussed with medic "THE VC" about being able to share this link Join the HearthSim Community Discord Server! to the hearthsim community who run the hearthstone deck tracker.
In a nut shell its an active discord (chat not voice)regarding hearthstone where players can look up strats and deck and update discussions regarding the game.

Violet

Clan Leader
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
i discussed with medic "THE VC" about being able to share this link Join the HearthSim Community Discord Server! to the hearthsim community who run the hearthstone deck tracker.
In a nut shell its an active discord (chat not voice)regarding hearthstone where players can look up strats and deck and update discussions regarding the game.
What a bum that Medic guy :D jk awesome thank you for the extra tips and resource. I'll check out the Discord :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ArtificialV Hearthstone 2
HisMightyShield Hearthstone 7
opokalipse Hearthstone 2