Closed: This Thread is for any Questions you may have. (1 Viewer)

Richard

Sep 23, 2012
I can help you with just about anything if you ask me, ive usually been through it or experienced someone else with that problem and how to fix it, so don't be shy to ask for my help a PVT ;3 ty

Ping

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
All thread help is appreciated. We all bring our experiences together to help so welcome to the clan!

Richard

Sep 23, 2012
Honestly people, i'm here to help you ^^ do not think i'm uneducated to do this o-o, I am veryyyy very useful when it comes to support details and how to help fix certain issues that you may have.

y0y0ninja

Vetted Officer
Aug 27, 2011
Prattville, AL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
We welcome support from all members on your support forum, not only our support moderators. Feel free to give all the helpful information you please :)

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Ping

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Just a thought you should know about the clan. (fever) rank is only applicable if there is 1. an issue with the clan, 2. another member,or 3. something that needs a moderator (escalated).

Other than that your input is just as valuable as mine or anyone else. So feel free to post away. It wouldn't even hurt to let us know in this thread what your experiences are so we know if/when to ask you about something that you might know more than others here.

A

Agent38ddd

Yeah, you can't have enough thoughtful, knowledgeable people in a help forum. We're far from perfect, but we have some guys here that are always willing to lend a hand. I feel like between Ping, PJ, Sura, and y0y0, we have a base of guys who are usually able to get somebody back on the right track. Throw in contributions from a few of the other guys, and we have a pretty decent support section. You should have seen what we had back when Fever first started. A couple guys with "marginal" experience, an empty sub-forum, no stickies -- it was pretty much nothing. All of you guys have helped build it up over the years, and I think that's great :)

DrinkingWhiskey

Retired Co-Leader
Mar 1, 2009
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Honestly people, i'm here to help you ^^ do not think i'm uneducated to do this o-o, I am veryyyy very useful when it comes to support details and how to help fix certain issues that you may have.
You do see all the other threads in this section below this one right ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)