This is what happens when you start ranked games as soon as your level 13 (1 Viewer)

Supguy123

Clan Member
Aug 3, 2015
New York
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
So I made the mistake of playing ranked games as soon as i hit level 13. Thus resulted me being lower mmr than I think I am now personally, thus me being paired with idiots, thus me not being able to go up in rank. This is one of those idiots.

2015-12-24_00001.jpg

#ForeverInTrenchTier ;______;

digitalblade

Clan Member
Aug 6, 2015
Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Wellcome to Smurf in free games :) At least 5 of each Dota game with new people are not at all new to the game :(
I have a friend that also started Ranked games after level 13 and he ended up in 1000 MMR. He is way better now but he still can't rase his solo MMR.
That is also the exact reason why people are smurfing in dota from 3 below 3k MMR. Cause you get faster if you simply create a new account ...
We all agree there should be some sort of resetting your MMR system. Every other Pro game with such system has it even Valve CS:GO has a reset way.
I don't see why people that start are forced to either never play Ranked or be stuck in 1k forever.

Pouchkine

Non-Member
Dec 5, 2015
I'm not sure I get it, this guy plays invoker all the time... but he wins. It's not very clever to play invoker all the time but if he wins almost every ranked I don't get why you chosed him as an example of the bad mates you encouter ?

Allthough I get what you meant by going in rank asap. I did it with a friend of mine, now I am 2200 mmr and he his 1200 hahaha, whereas both of us are better than 3500 I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)