This bullshit (1 Viewer)

StrongFarce

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2015
I've encountered this card in arena a few times. It's hard as hell to deal with because either you end up with a bunch of 3/3s that are partially damaged, or you have to waste hard non-damage removal (hex, polymorph, assassinate, etc). I haven't had a chance to draft it yet, but from the receiving end it feels like a top-tier arena card.

I honestly think this card is OP currently, since it never dies unless you can kill it without damaging it, but it may serve to be a good counter to ... let's call it "midrange aggro". 5 mana for potentially unlimited 3/3's? Sign me up!

Ocean

Clan Member
Jul 4, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=47377]StrongFarce[/MENTION]
It has to survive damage to be copied. He could have flamestriked the whole enemy side board if he had it.

StrongFarce

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2015
[MENTION=47377]StrongFarce[/MENTION]
It has to survive damage to be copied. He could have flamestriked the whole enemy side board if he had it.
Oh god that makes a lot more sense, and makes me wish I saved my two hexes earlier in an epic battle with the mage that did it to me.

Trixie Lulamoon

Retired Leader
Mar 24, 2013
Rancagua
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
GG [MENTION=403]SandiZ[/MENTION]

[exsig=music related][video=youtube;cYX4PZ7NLIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYX4PZ7NLIw[/video][/exsig](kind of)

Gibber

Clan Member
Feb 8, 2014
Perth Australia
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
its fine to be honest, the combo is actually very hard to pull off.

Ocean

Clan Member
Jul 4, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=35715]Gibber[/MENTION] [MENTION=47377]StrongFarce[/MENTION]
I like it in a Mage deck. Lots of AoE's. Also works insanely well with Baron Geddon and Fel Cannon and Bombers.

XOJingaOX

Non-Member
Apr 6, 2015
i expect to see a lot of warriors aim for this as blackrock finishes release... cause then you also have Revenge to utilize, death's bite, maybe even kel'thuzad if you really have to kill a few to make more... plus of course whirlwind, and other warrior things that do damage. then refill your hand with the battleshout for each injured friendly character. lotso combo factor.

but patron is nowhere near as brutal as Axe Flinger. at least you have a chance to kill the patrons before they walk on your face.

can you imagine dropping two axe flingers after a turn with them in hand with Emperor out, then having a deaths bite pop, a whirlwind, and a revenge.
if you hit them with death's bite, and the emp was still alive and able, that's 9 damage, then the axe flingers just did 6 a piece on the turn they came into play. of course someone going for a bonkers deck with those and patrons will probably be running the pyromancer as well.
nastiness.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)