The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (1 Viewer)

OPPninja

Clan Member
Jul 3, 2012
St Louis, MO
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Witcher 3 is by far my favorite RPG ever. i feel like i can never find anything even close to comparing.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (if you can handle ALOT of dialogue):surprise::surprise::surprise:

this game has "almost" anything you could ask for in an RPG

You can get this game for $20 INCLUDING DLC's (each one has its own unique story that keep things moving for this game, because trust me when you finish this game you will want more.)

also you can start with witcher 3. you dont have to go back and play the other 2 if you dont wish to. the game does a really good job at describing events.

here's a quick link to the steam page
Franchise - the Witcher

Violet

Clan Leader
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
I really enjoyed playing the Witcher series from game 1 to 3, and I agree TW3 is exceptional. Might replay it when the current D3 season goes on break.

Demonya

Mar 11, 2017
Quebec, Canada
It really looks great so I think I will give it a try, thanks for the recommandation!

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Spent 170h on this game ... on 1 playthrough lol

It is indeed a great game.
Developers have comfirmed that they are done with this witcher series, but not done with The Witcher games

BruC0Ndr

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2014
Earth Systems Alliance Space
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
This game is great, an amazing card game!

I know there's this side game where you need to look for Ciri and shit, but mainly this whole game is about Gwent and becoming the best Gwent player in the world.

I'd reccomend buying the blood and wine dlc as it adds Skellige as a faction for Gwent

Steel

Clan Member
Aug 24, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I actually just bought Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 with the 2 expansion packs. I read that Witcher 2 was a great game as well as Witcher 3. I am definitely looking forward to playing these games.

Steel

Clan Member
Aug 24, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Maybe we can hook up on Discord sometime? I could use a little advice on the game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NovaGenetics Miscellaneous RPG 2
XTopgunX Miscellaneous RPG 2
Ghost Miscellaneous RPG 76

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)