Clan General
Mar 24, 2019
Florida, USA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
I know it has only been a few days since Daddyoisme graciously promoted me to Company Commander, but I wanted to give you an idea of what's going on right now in our little world of Fever Clan and where we will be heading.

First off, I wanted to apologize for not being as present as normal recently, both in Discord and in game. If you didn't know, in the real world, I work for the USPS as a mail carrier. We have entered the busiest time of the year and are expecting to deliver over 800 million packages and billions of letters and cards country-wide by the end of the year. The little time I get, I spend with my family and sometimes I get to play some games. Even though I may not be online all the time, rest assured I do read all your messages and read through most of the general chat. It may take me a little longer to respond, but just send me a message or ping me if you need something.

I do know that some of you are getting frustrated lately with the direction Bethesda is taking with the game. I will not say the game is perfect, nor do I think anyone will anytime soon. I will say that if it were not for the clan and the people I have been playing with, I don't think I would have been playing this long. YOU are what make the game interesting. We all love new content, but I feel that a group to experience it with makes this game special. I hope some of you feel the same way and will continue playing through all the bugs, issues, and problems.

As a gaming company, we are still relatively new. The game only came out a year ago, after all. Since we are still growing with new members every week, we need a support structure to keep us moving forward and I need your help to make it happen. If you look at some of the other gaming companies in Fever, there are many different roles members and officers are taking on to support their company. I would like to see our little list filled up. To that end, I will be posting for a number of positions in the next few days and weeks. We'll be looking for recruiters, game night hosts, and more. I will make sure there are specifics on what each job entails so you know what you are getting in to. You do not have to be an officer to hold most of the roles we need filled, but we of course are always looking for good officers to help lead the clan.

As Daddyoisme always says, whether you are a clan member or not, we still want to make sure you have a good time gaming with us in Fallout. If you ever have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me on the forums or Discord.

See you in the wasteland!

Baja_Bandit

Clan Members
Jul 16, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
fist thing on the agenda, i have noticed a severe shortage of milk a cookies. i think this is the first and most important issue we need to tackle.

T3hK1tt3h

Actually a Cat
Apr 8, 2019
Chilling In My Dungeon
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I was thinking of this thread title and what it means to us, F76 Fever Clan players. I know it's just a theory, some may say it's even a... ermhhh... a "conspiracy" theory, butt! I think that when Bethesda bothers enough to release the Wastelanders DLC, we all know Omega's faction.

Yes, fellow Vault Dwellers and conquerors of Appalachia! The rumors are out, and it seems that Omega in an Enclave infiltrator, and probably he may even have access to the Presidential Suite. Of course we can't talk about it, because we are not supposed to hack, glitch, cheat, etc, but srsly, his address to all of us, "The State of the Vault" seems very... Presidential!!! :p

Free States FTW!!! BOS second!!!

I'm outta here. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)