The Hall of Veterans: Clan Generals (1 Viewer)

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Synizta

1. Tell us how you got started as a gamer.

Started when I was about 5 or 6 with a combination of DOOM2 and StarCraft 1, then later with games like Warcraft 3 and Medieval: Total War 1.

2. When did you join Fever?

January 5th, 2014.

3. What made you decided to stay in Fever? What was that one thing that made you think, “This is where I want to stay?”

Don't really recall, though for the most part, I wasn't exactly around very much after joining at the start of 2014, until around October or so of 2015. Where I really started to become active.

4. When did you become an officer in Fever and why did you decide to become an officer?

Late February of 2016. Decided with becoming an officer that I would focus on attempting to build the SC2 section.

5. What is your favorite moment or memory here in Fever?

Entire experience has been really good, but yet nothing really stands out yet.

6. Where do you live?

Adelaide, Australia.

7. How old are you?

8. What is your favorite game of all time?

Starcraft 2

[HR][/HR]
Return to top

Last edited:

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
The Rev

I started off playing Playstation One and Two, playing various games.

October 31st 2015

3. What made you decided to stay in Fever? What was that one thing that made you think, “This is where I want to stay?”

I stuck around here for the feeling of camaraderie, and respect within the entire community.

4. When did you become an officer in Fever and why did you decide to become an officer?

I became an officer in July 2016. I wanted to be a bigger part of the community to help it grow.

The best moment i've had and that I continue to experiance is what most member call as the "Red wave" or "Red tide" during the promotions. Everyone just gets excited during that time.

6. Where do you live?

Illinois

7. How old are you?

This really is honestly a tough one, its a huge toss up between the Uncharted Series and The Last of Us

[HR][/HR]
Return to top

Last edited:

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Requ1em

As an only child of a single parent, my mom had a lot of times where she couldn't watch me because she had to work or do various personal things. She came home one day and gave me an Atari with "Mario Bros.", "Joust", "Donkey Kong", & "Centipede"" as a way to pacify me and keep me off the streets of inner city Southern California.

April 14th, 2016

3. What made you decide to stay in Fever? What was that one thing that made you think, "This is where I want to stay."

As I began to work my way up the ranks, I was getting promotions for my hard work and dedication, not because of who I was friends with or because I was shown favoritism from members in power. Also, the continued drive to be innovative as a gaming community, and the continued dedication of other members has shown me that Fever will always stand the test of time and be the best place to game!

June 25th, 2016 - I did not apply to become an officer, I was "drafted".

In the earlier days of my Fever membership, both my mother & wife were currently battling different forms of cancer. I would become so overwhelmed with everything, and would just need a place to unplug and have some good laughs, good times, and of course good games. I always got that from my fellow Fever members when I needed it most.

6. Where do you live?

Nashville, TN

7. How old are you?

38 next month.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II

9. If you are currently VO what was your rank?

N/A

[HR][/Hr]
Return to top

Last edited:

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Madzer

1.Tell us how you got started as a gamer.

Started playing club penguin back in the day about 10 years ago or more, then I found youtube videos on Club Penguin vs Runescape and thats when I checked out Runescape and I started playing that. I also had a PS1 and I played crash bandicoot on that with my friend, then I got a PS2 and then a PS3, I played COD4 religiously on the PS3 and started my own clan on it, then I went onto MW2 and after that I sort of grew out of COD. I then started on the PC again where I found steam and started playing random games on that and some Runescape of course. I started playing League of Legends about 4 years ago but stopped playing in the past year or so. I now play a runescape private server called Runique where I'm staff on.

2.When did you join Fever?

I joined ferver on the 28th of May 2011. I found it through League I'm pretty sure.

3. What made you decide to stay in Fever? What was that one thing that made you think, "This is where I want to stay."

Eh suppose just people that I meant [MENTION=174]Cybernetcrash[/MENTION] being one of them. It was something different and enjoyable playing with people on teamspeak in different games.

I became 2LT on 2nd of September 2012, I didn't decide to become one I was just promoted by Bogo. The log found here I was promoted along with Kirbz, look at him now :p.

5.What is your favorite moment or memory here in Fever?

When [MENTION=174]Cybernetcrash[/MENTION] made me MPL Leader when he was going MIA and couldn't lead it anymore.

6.Where do you live?

Ireland

7.How old are you?

8.What is your favorite game of all time?

Runescape probably because I've played it for so long

I was GEN

[HR][/Hr]
Return to top

Last edited:

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Baum

1.Tell us how you got started as a gamer.

Only child with working parents, my first system was the NES and I was a Nintendo player through SNES and N64 then moved to PlayStation, then PC. I wlays liked figuring out puzzles and solving problems.

2.When did you join Fever?

April 2015. I actualy made an account and applied a while before that, but it was right before graduation and I wanted to be able to get life going before entering any obligations I did not need to.

The people I have made friends with here have been pretty cool. I have met some very interesting people, and I think I have also personally helped a couple people with their lives in this clan as well. I enjoy the people in general.

I was recruited to officership by Sithis in Feb 2016. I worked greting team and recruting at the time and I think he noticed my activity and reached out and the rest is history. I wanted to become and officer (and am still one today) because I want to see Fever grow. Whether through recruiting, in game activity, or now PR I have helped Fever grow in a variety of capacities.

Probably getting to develop, set up, and run LFG Recruiting for the time that I did, we had a really good group of some amazing recruiters.

6.Where do you live?

Indiana

7.How old are you?

Chess, Ive played it for a long time and will continue to do so even after video games come and go.

N/A

[HR][/Hr]
Return to top

Last edited:

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Clavat

Oh wow, okay lets go back to 1996, my parents gave me a Nintendo 64 as a Christmas present and started with Super Mario 64, some time later, titles like Starfox 64, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros and Mario Party. I was 4 years old by that time, almost 5.

Years later on PC I played games like Warcraft 3 and Starcraft, but honestly, I spent so many years playing Ragnarok Online that I started to look more into the RPG genre.

I joined Fever in December of 2015.

At the beginning I wanted to play a lot of Diablo III and learn some english since is not my mother language, but passing the time, I found that Fever was a great community, very organized and lot of good people to share some conversation and gaming time.

The possibility to play more than a single game and meet more people in different genres of gaming is great, also participate in events, coin system and more was very interesting for me.

I became an Officer in April 2016, decided to become one because I wanted to contribute more to the community, hosting Game Nights for Diablo III at that time, do interviews since the Application Team was my first officer job and of course with the time take more jobs due to rank issues. I have always liked to see everything organized so I though, why not help if I can?

Back in old days, I can say running some Diablo III in the last days of season 4 (?) I think, I joined a few days before the season ends and got help to finish the Season Journey in the last hour of the Season. Now lets come back to the present, Overwatch Game Nights playing custom games with clan mates and of course, The Fevers!

6.Where do you live?

I live in Santiago, Chile.

7.How old are you?

I am 25 years old.

Ok this is a hard one and had to think about it for some hours, but considering that I have played the game more than 2 o 3 times and still can play without getting bored, Final Fantasy IX.

N/A

[HR][/Hr]
Return to top

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Niine

Both my older brothers and my dad have always been gamers so I was kinda put into it by all of them. I used to just sit there watching them play games rather than watching TV like any "normal" toddler would do and gradually they started teaching me how to use a controller and now here I am!

28th September 2015

Just the community in general. I've met a lot of great people over the years and many are friends that I've grown really close to. I guess the moments I've decided I want to stay is when I've had a bad day, just wanting to play some games, and the friends I've made here are there to cheer me up and make me laugh again!

I became an officer on 28th May 2016. Since I felt so honoured to have been offered it and for a while I'd wanted to do more for the community, I decided to step up and take the role - and I'm so happy I did!

I have so many, it's hard to choose! I think the fondest one for me is when I first joined and was a SMITE player. The SMITE community was really welcoming and we all had a lot of fun together.

6.Where do you live?

Liverpool, United Kingdom

7.How old are you?

Definitely Kingdom Hearts - I'm so excited for the third one!

N/A

[HR][/Hr]
Return to top

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bob_o Hall of Veterans Hall of Veterans 30
Bob_o The Hall of Veterans: Clan Leaders Hall of Veterans 12