The End of the Update 1.4 PTS (1 Viewer)

Requ1em

Vetted Officer
Apr 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Agents,

On Tuesday, October 18th at 10:00am CEST / 04:00am EDT / 01:00am PDT the PTS for Update 1.4 will come to an end.

As we wrap things up, we want to thank everyone for your involvement in making the PTS a huge success.

The dedicated forums[forums.ubi.com] will remain open until the Update goes live, so feel free to continue discussing PTS related topics.

Thank you,
The Division Team​

xsupx

Apr 21, 2015
Fayetteville NC
Sweet that means the 1.4 Should be coming in this week or next week or soon!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for this changes.

madslane

Clan General
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Pretty sure it was released today. Haven't played since the first DLC was released. What all has changed? Doubt I'll have time to play it with BF1/WoW but interested in knowing.

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
Pretty sure it was released today. Haven't played since the first DLC was released. What all has changed? Doubt I'll have time to play it with BF1/WoW but interested in knowing.
Gear sets have been revamped along with some gun talents, there are now World Tiers which have corresponding loot for those tiers, ADS and Bosses alike are MUCH less of walking armored vehicles. (Shorter TTK.), etc, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Requ1em The Division 0
Requ1em The Division 3
Requ1em The Division 1