SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
The Ancient Magus' Bride

Chise Hatori, a 15-year-old Japanese girl, was sold for five million pounds at an auction to a tall masked gentleman. Abandoned at a young age and ridiculed by her peers for her unconventional behavior, she was ready to give herself to any buyer if it meant having a place to go home to. In chains and on her way to an unknown fate, she hears whispers from robed men along her path, gossiping and complaining that such a buyer got his hands on a rare "Sleigh Beggy."

Ignoring the murmurs, the mysterious man leads the girl to a study, where he reveals himself to be Elias Ainsworth—a magus. After a brief confrontation and a bit of teleportation magic, the two open their eyes to Elias' picturesque cottage in rural England. Greeted by fairies and surrounded by weird and wonderful beings upon her arrival, these events mark the beginning of Chise's story as the apprentice and supposed bride of the ancient magus.
Link

While this anime started back in fall of 2017 ,it is still going to a full 24 epsiodes. Half in fall , and half in the winter. Id say there are various ways to describe this anime and series .From what ive seen from readers of the manga, was it stays true/close to the written story. As someone who knew very little going into this i will say , this is a series that most people should watch.

It might seem hard to get into at first ,especially if the synopsis didnt compel you to watch. Yet its easily something you can go into and be ok with the time spent watching. Without being a heavy critic ,i can easily say that its done everything right to keep me watching. The tone/voices of the characters , the back stories , development ,art style , and animation blend together. I get the feeling everything works off each other ,and its almost like a story you want to go on forever. As im writing this it has been only 13 episodes released ,and its easily one of my favorite ive picked up.​

BruC0Ndr

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2014
Earth Systems Alliance Space
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I've been watching this since last season as well, I think it's a great Anime too. Very interesting characters and development.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)