TemTem (1 Viewer)

Rokmo

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Not really sure where this would go, it's pretty much a single player experience. Been playing this early access game the past few days and it's great. It's inspired by Pokemon, but it feels more strategic and there's not randomness to the battles (at least that I can tell).

Anyone else pick this up?

Selenite

Clan Officer
Aug 23, 2019
Arizona
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
Yep, and while it can definitely be played solely single player, it has some multiplayer to it as well. We're going to have some TemTem game nights in February!

Reactions: Rokmo

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Yup! Temtem is growing slowly within Fever, with a bit of recruitment magic (soon hopefully) Fever will have a decent Temtem following! I personally look forward to the game nights we have planned, so stay tuned!

skaisnotdead

Clan Member
Sep 4, 2017
The Shire
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I have the game, but it's feeling a little bare so I was going to wait for some more features before really jumping in.

Bloodmorphed

Clan Officer
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
I have the game, but it's feeling a little bare so I was going to wait for some more features before really jumping in.
It seems to have died down a bit. I haven't played in a bit myself. Theres just too little features to keep people in for long periods of time right now I think. We are still recruiting though, it's slow going.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bloodmorphed Temtem 1
Bloodmorphed Temtem 1
Bloodmorphed Temtem 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)