Closed: - Teamspeak/Member join/return | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Closed: Teamspeak/Member join/return (1 Viewer)

captaindiptoad

Clan Member
Jan 3, 2014
Jacksonville, Fl
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
So this is probably kind of a slightly weird request.

About a year ago I was really really into DayZ and really really wanting to have a group of people to join to play with. I was scouring random forums when I saw an ad for FEVER Clan. I put an app in http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section/35566-captaindiptoads-application.html?highlight=captaindiptoad As you can see it was accepted. I then started playing with a small group of people for about a month. I think I made one rank but am very very unsure.

Being in the NAVY I was playing on my laptop after work and didn't really have a real gaming rig to play on. We then went on a 2 month underway and when I returned I had completely forgotten about fever clan.

Lately I have been wanting to find a group of people to play with that plays A ton of games as I'm not really sure what I want to play at this time. At the same time I had become very bored and decided to google my username/gamertag and found my app!

it was like a calling.

basically I would like to know if I can become a member again and add the FEVER clan tag and rank to my team-speak name and have access to members channels.

I

Izzo

So this is probably kind of a slightly weird request.

About a year ago I was really really into DayZ and really really wanting to have a group of people to join to play with. I was scouring random forums when I saw an ad for FEVER Clan. I put an app in http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section/35566-captaindiptoads-application.html?highlight=captaindiptoad As you can see it was accepted. I then started playing with a small group of people for about a month. I think I made one rank but am very very unsure.

Being in the NAVY I was playing on my laptop after work and didn't really have a real gaming rig to play on. We then went on a 2 month underway and when I returned I had completely forgotten about fever clan.

Lately I have been wanting to find a group of people to play with that plays A ton of games as I'm not really sure what I want to play at this time. At the same time I had become very bored and decided to google my username/gamertag and found my app!

it was like a calling.

basically I would like to know if I can become a member again and add the FEVER clan tag and rank to my team-speak name and have access to members channels.
To re-enter the clan you must send a private message to Doc make sure to include the link to your app you provided here to make it easier to process your re-entry

captaindiptoad

Clan Member
Jan 3, 2014
Jacksonville, Fl
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I sent him a message yesterday under the instruction of one of the officers on TS. But I would assume he is probably a very busy person running a clan and all and have not yet received a reply.

weirdly enough I checked my sent folder and there is nothing. Going to check and see if PMs have a checkbox or something to make a record / place in the sent box of my PMs.

EDIT: there is an option to store a copy in the sent folder, I guess I never clicked it. so I would just assume he is busy and will get to me when he gets to me.

I guess untill then I will continue scouring the forums for randomness. I enjoy the techie stuffs. Also I have a computer care essay I wrote up a few years ago that I would like to share sometime and maybe have it stickied on the forums sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)