Closed: TeamSpeak issues! (1 Viewer)

TheBossGuy

Retired Leader
Dec 1, 2012
Hammer of Doom
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Me, as well as several others I have noticed, constantly have issues with Teamspeak. What I mean by this is that we keep getting Disconnected randomly. Now, I am not losing any internet connection, it is the teamspeak itself. Any suggestions as to why? Thanks guys!

nonstopkilling

Non-Member
Dec 16, 2014
California
i once connect to team speak and i wasn't a member but i left n next day rejoin n was a member

IB

Vetted Member
Dec 26, 2011
Sburb
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I wanna punch teamspeak in the face man!

i once connect to team speak and i wasn't a member but i left n next day rejoin n was a member
That wasn't just you a lot of stuff got reset. I think it had to do with the massive ddos attack, but I don't know how.

Izzo

Clan Officer
Aug 22, 2014
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel
[MENTION=45466]nonstopkilling[/MENTION] and [MENTION=198]ImpulsiveBipolar[/MENTION] your prolly talking about when we got a new server last week it was such a smooth transition alot of ppl didn't realize it was a new server [MENTION=14924]TheBossGuy[/MENTION] i've had this issue as well but can't pinpoint why i believe Gaudkiller was going to suggest you use the ip instead of the address which is 64.237.40.163 that will cut out the middle man (dns server) [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5]orienz[/MENTION] looks like im not the only one with this issue now....

Bogo

Clan Founder
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
You guys wouldn't happen to be on charter, would you?

I am actually having the same problem at my house and at work. At work we have 2 ISPs, and when I switch to the other ISP. I don't have the problem, So I am guessing it is something with charter, but I could be wrong.

IB

Vetted Member
Dec 26, 2011
Sburb
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
You guys wouldn't happen to be on charter, would you?

I am actually having the same problem at my house and at work. At work we have 2 ISPs, and when I switch to the other ISP. I don't have the problem, So I am guessing it is something with charter, but I could be wrong.
You're probably right in my case. Charter has been very weird lately, and I have to reset my modem constantly.

I had to call them 4 times and visit their office once to fix this last year when they were optimum (or something like that) and i'm not looking forward to doing it again.

My ping in games has gone up 60 units lately as well.

TheBossGuy

Retired Leader
Dec 1, 2012
Hammer of Doom
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
I am utilizing Charter for sure. However, I find that to be completely odd for it to be Charter's fault. I mean, I can get on Ventrilo and Skype without interruption in connection. I just had to leave our TS server alone, because no matter which way I try to connect to it, I am booted. Last night, it became unbearable as I was getting shit canned every 10 to 15 minutes while trying to play a game with my fam jam. So. . . I dunno wtf to do about it or if anything is going to be done about it. I know I am not the only person having it happen to them, as it ranges out to a bunch of our members.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)