Closed: Teamspeak and guests (1 Viewer)

Achilleus

Clan Member
Jul 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
For some reason, and this is the third time this has happened, guests that I've had on TS before and are good friends of mine are unable to join teamspeak. They try to go to whatever room I'm in and then get kicked from the server. Two of these people have applications in to join the clan but if they aren't able to join TS they aren't able to be interviewed =\

I had Thom look in to this and he thinks it's because their IPs have been banned but we couldn't tell definitively whether or not that's the case. I'm posting this thread to let people know what's going on and to see if there was some sort of update or server change that may have caused this issue.

Vex

Vetted Officer
Jan 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=53219]Achilleus[/MENTION]: What are their names???

Achilleus

Clan Member
Jul 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Oh my bad, XCI1987, Foxx, and I don't have the third

orienz

Retired Clan Leader
Jul 23, 2009
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Oh my bad, XCI1987, Foxx, and I don't have the third
As Grorn stated, there isn't anything in the logs that show them as being banned. (Even if they were banned they wouldn't even get to connect), please have them try to re-download teamspeak and connect again, if still failing, provide their unique ID.

Long-shot, but: Are you in a member's only channel? Do guests get kicked if they attempt to join a member-only channel?

Deltascourge

Vetted Officer
May 10, 2015
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Long-shot, but: Are you in a member's only channel? Do guests get kicked if they attempt to join a member-only channel?
Think they would get a message saying they couldn't. Officers can move guests into (M) rooms just fine, they just can't join them themselves

Achilleus

Clan Member
Jul 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
They try to join guest channels and are immediately booted out

ErkDog

Clan Member
Jun 7, 2015
Richmond, VA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Teamspeak should give them a reason in the server window about why they were booted.

I double checked DNS it's all resolving properly.

If they can't connect AT ALL then you could get them to go to ipchicken.com and put their IPs here so they can check the IPs themselves.

Thanks,
Matt

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MENTION=53219]Achilleus[/MENTION]
Were you able to sort this out or do you need further assistance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)