Closed: Teamspeak 3 Issues? (1 Viewer)

P3rf3ct_Zer0

Clan Member
Aug 30, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
What is going on with the teamspeak 3 |Fever Clan| site?

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MENTION=54672]P3rf3ct_Zer0[/MENTION]
Moving that to our Support section and adding a prefix as posting in Announcements should only be done by leaders and/or if it's approve by them.

About the actual issue: As TS itself is working (and also the join over the plugin buttons), this should be something for [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION].

drexla

Non-Member
Dec 15, 2015
Canada
I am also having this issue. Can't connect but can connect to other servers. It also shows that the server is down on the forums for me.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MENTION=60159]drexla[/MENTION]
You can't connect to TS?
I've currently tried it.

Just to clarify: Yeah, it's also showing the server is down for me, but I can actually connect as usual.

Bogo

Clan Leader
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
What is going on with the teamspeak 3 |Fever Clan| site?
Moving that to our Support section and adding a prefix as posting in Announcements should only be done by leaders and/or if it's approve by them.

About the actual issue: As TS itself is working (and also the join over the plugin buttons), this should be something for [MENTION=1]Bogo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION].
I am also having this issue. Can't connect but can connect to other servers. It also shows that the server is down on the forums for me.
[MENTION=60159]drexla[/MENTION]
You can't connect to TS?
I've currently tried it.

Just to clarify: Yeah, it's also showing the server is down for me, but I can actually connect as usual.

The website and the teamspeak servers have been having issues due to MASSIVE DDOSing. Try using 64.237.40.163 to connect to the teamspeak server. That one should work for the time being.

drexla

Non-Member
Dec 15, 2015
Canada
That has worked for me thanks :)

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Could you try out the other IP?

PapaRussia

Vetted Officer
Jul 24, 2014
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Just used the regular IP address when connecting to TS and it seems to work fine, try it again.

PapaRussia

Vetted Officer
Jul 24, 2014
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
It seems the server is up but then on the forum page it still shows the TS server is down, is there a delay when it checks to see if it's up or not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)