Tea Time w/ Sithis (1 Viewer)

Arimil

Banned
May 13, 2016
Recovering
I do love me a hot cup of tea! Come to think of it, I've been drinking a lot of Raspberry tea, in addition to Hot Tea. That didn't even cross my mind until now.

SilentTheBro

Banned
Dec 19, 2016
I want to start drinking Tea BUT I am a heavy coffee drinker and if I don't have the coffee when I wake up, grumpy. Help me Lord [MENTION=53012]Sithis[/MENTION]

I like the green tea, winter is coming for me so probably I'm going to drink again some and also I would like some suggestions :) (Yeah I don't like to drink hot things on summer)

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
So I have this Kenyan loose leaf black tea. I've been mixing it with Orange Blossom honey and brown sugar. It's a nice combo. Intense flavor and sweetness that sort of balances the bitter taste of the tea on it's own.

Ineedfood

Clan Member
May 23, 2016
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I drink mostly Green tea and Earl Grey. Im trying to get into chai teas as well.

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Drinking some Camomile and Mint tea, super tasty and feels refreshing.

PS: I had some Oolong tea (fermented Chinese tea from Taiwan) if you have indigestion or have trouble staying "regular" i'd recommend it. Cleans me out in about an hour after drinking it every time.

SilentTheBro

Banned
Dec 19, 2016
Chai is delicious! I just got into drinking it over the weekend and now I can't stop. I can proudly say I prefer Chai over coffee in the mornings :)

Fever Power
|Fever| SilentTheBro |1LT|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)