Summer 2016 Battle Pass has Arrived (1 Viewer)

Makk

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Kudos to anyone who will gift me the "shitty" one this month, i will return the favor with the 50+ levels on the compendium next month.

"Shitty" compendium is 8 euros while the "proper one" with 50 starting levels is 20 euros.

Man's gotta eat and pay for tournament prizes.

Piehat

Non-Member
Mar 30, 2016
OH
I bought the 26 dollar one, it was actually pretty worth it. I almost go arcana on the wheel thing FeelsBadman

Morgraine

Non-Member
May 14, 2016
North carolina
Makk if ya still need the Basic compendium I'll buy it for you if you'd be willing to coach me and maybe gift me some of the point boosters later on; Send me a steam friend request if you want I'm looking for people to play with as I just joined, unfortunately you guys seem to be mostly EU based and on different time than I. Steam Community :: Morgraine I'm at 3.4k solo mmr right now but haven't bothered trying to improve it in a while.

Same here with the Arcana, that wheel always seems to screw me over though; Right next to rick and morty announcer BUT WAIT: its another shitty treasure or pugna set.

Last edited:

Makk

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Makk if ya still need the Basic compendium I'll buy it for you if you'd be willing to coach me and maybe gift me some of the point boosters later on; Send me a steam friend request if you want I'm looking for people to play with as I just joined, unfortunately you guys seem to be mostly EU based and on different time than I. Steam Community :: Morgraine I'm at 3.4k solo mmr right now but haven't bothered trying to improve it in a while.

Same here with the Arcana, that wheel always seems to screw me over though; Right next to rick and morty announcer BUT WAIT: its another shitty treasure or pugna set.
Added, and terms are acceptable. PM me either on steam or here what you want to be coached about and when. i'm currently free pretty much all the time.

You are very kind good sir. I'm sure we can find suitable players to play with here for you to improve. i would recommend [MENTION=47401]aaa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47402]moe[/MENTION] for example if you need US players to play with and learn from.

If you have strong enough internet and don't mind playing EU then i would point you towards [MENTION=24809]NooDL[/MENTION] , [MENTION=38846]Dragontwist[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27786]Thundernut[/MENTION]

*EDIT*

I was in fact gifted the battle pass by [MENTION=67163]datis[/MENTION], thanks for that btw. But yeah if you want coaching just PM me whenever you're online, i am usually online between 10-24 GMT +2

Last edited:

Morgraine

Non-Member
May 14, 2016
North carolina
Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, I went to sleep after I posted as it was around 5 am and then after a short nap am now up again. Theres about 7 hours of difference in our timezone. I don't think id have a problem playing on EU as I have about a ping of 100 there according to dota, though I'm spoiled and play on 30ms here on USE.

Chr0me

Non-Member
Nov 8, 2015
Constanta Romania
1 have one friend in my list has his battlepass lvl 1033 i mean wtf is he crazy he allmost spent 400 dollars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)