Stormrage Alliance Guild (1 Viewer)

Lily

Non-Member
May 7, 2019
Is this guild on Stormrage still active?

Lily

Non-Member
May 7, 2019
I am definitely interested. You can add me to bnet if you want: HappyFeet#198864. :)

Shiny

Clan Member
Oct 9, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i wouldnt transfer but id be interested in running keys and possibly raiding if your times suit me. Shiny#1398 432 ret main

SneakySquid

Clan Members
Feb 5, 2020
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Heyas new to the clan and guild, leveling up a ret paladin but can heal or tank if needed once i get my ilvl sorted out. Love some keys and know the fights and always happy to help new players learn who join the guild even if my key isn't finished in time in a guild group ^_^

My Paladin's name is Believer and I look forward to getting to know you all better. :] Also, If you ever need help with recruiting in-game just let me know as well, have done that for multiple guilds in the past and enjoy it.

Violet

Clan Leader
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
Heyas new to the clan and guild, leveling up a ret paladin but can heal or tank if needed once i get my ilvl sorted out. Love some keys and know the fights and always happy to help new players learn who join the guild even if my key isn't finished in time in a guild group ^_^

My Paladin's name is Believer and I look forward to getting to know you all better. :] Also, If you ever need help with recruiting in-game just let me know as well, have done that for multiple guilds in the past and enjoy it.
Hi there! Happy to see a new face join us. I recently started playing thorough BfA and just hit 120 on my mage. I'm sure theoldbore would welcome any help with recruiting :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O WoW | Alliance 2
Mizu WoW | Alliance 0