Starting PVE Private Server Fever members only (1 Viewer)

Cash

Non-Member
Jan 28, 2016
Bought the game some time ago, but I never got around to play it. Thinking pve is the easy way to learn, but is the game very ping dependant? Usually have 100-150 to the US.

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
Having a high ping can definatly have a impact on your gameplay. Can always come check out the server to see what your ping is though. We have a few Overseas players atm who only have 40 ping when playing on it.

er4857

Non-Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hey guys, just wanted to say I launched a PVE Private server for Fever members only. If anyone wants to join let me know. The server is Oaktree and is password protected. I can't put the password on the forums since non members can see it currently. It is hosted in Montreal, Canada (Eastern NA).

I am using 2x Exp, 5x Gather, 3 Tame rates as the base rates are just to much of a time sink for my taste. To join just add me on steam and send a message or put a post on here. My steam name is |Fever| Gorebane |SGT| just copy/paste.

If this is the wrong area to put such a post or is not allowed please let me know. I just figured it would be nice to have a Private server for Fever only hosted in North America.
I would like to join your ark server, my name on steam is charcoalrobin i have added you

Th0rzBanj0

Non-Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hey man i saw this post and i was interested to jump in on the server if i can. I added you on steam hopefully i can get involved on the server would be fun

Bingoslots

Non-Member
Nov 18, 2015
is the private server have mods in it? example x5 all

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
sorry bingoslot I've shut the server down as no one was playing on it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)