Starting PVE Private Server Fever members only (1 Viewer)

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
*Edit 2/17/2016

Hey guys, just wanted to say I launched a PVE Private server for Fever members only. If anyone wants to join let me know. The server is Oaktree and is password protected. I can't put the password on the forums since non members can see it currently. It is hosted in Dallas, TX. Due to the mods I have put on the server it is fairly difficult. If you are looking for a pve challenge then this server is for you. It's not like your vanilla Disney land experience =).

I am using 2x Exp, 5x Gather, 3 Tame rates as the base rates are just to much of a time sink for my taste. To join just add me on steam and send a message or put a post on here. My steam name is |Fever| Gorebane |SGT| just copy/paste.

If this is the wrong area to put such a post or is not allowed please let me know. I just figured it would be nice to have a Private server for Fever only hosted in North America.

I have thought about adding a couple mods to this game to breathe some life into the pve aspect of it. Currently the base game has very little in terms of building options.
(You will need to subscribe to these in the steam workshop BEFORE trying to join the server or you will get mod errors/crash)
In order to play on our server you will need to subscribe to 5 mods and download them through the workshop instead of through the game as doing so through game is very glitchy and doesn't work. Mods you need to sub to are:

Stargate Atlantis [WIP] - Will be able to put star gates (crafted portals) in peoples base that wants them to easily travel to each other's bases and put them in good places like the Volcano for easy traveling back and forth.

Plants and more- this mod adds plantable trees to the game and some other things!

DinoOverhaul v11.0.0- Overhauls all dinos making the pve aspect actually challenging. Less babysitting and more focus on the hunt which should be difficult.

Jurassic Ark - This adds Behemoth Fence walls that are electrified. The reason I added this is because it will VASTLY reduce the amount of structures placed on the server. Instead of having 10 or 15 walls for a fence it would just be 1. This will improve pop ins when traveling to others bases & server performance.

Advanced Architecture Mod !MULTIPLAYER VERSION! WIP - This adds a LOT of new structures for crafting that would breathe a TON of life into the pve building aspect of the game. From drawbridges to giant castle walls. The best thing again is this would reduce vastly the amount of structures placed on the server since 1 castle wall is the equivalent of like 5 walls stacked high 4 walls or so long. Which in turn would increase server performance and personal loading of peoples bases (popins). This mod does increase the cost for building these new large walls in multiples though to balance it.

Pub Decor Mod- Adds bar decorations such as beer mugs etc

Kronos' Trade Center v1.13+ (WIP) - Adds several shopping booths to the game where you can sell your basic resources such as wood, thatch, stone, metal, fiber, hide etc for silica pearls. The silica pearls are the currency used to purchase items from the egg shop, material shop, rare material shop, statue shop, ***Dino breeder*** (fertilized eggs), and ***veggie stand*** (these two aren't implemented yet).

You will still be able to craft the vanilla items/buildings if that is what you prefer. These mods just add more stuff to it.

There is always the risk of the mod author discontinuing mod support. If this happens and the mod breaks from a future patch it would cause the items placed by the mod to be wiped off the server. However I think it would be worth the risk as I myself am currently becoming bored of the base game. Currently there is very little building/pve stuff to do. This would fix it and even if its for a couple months would be worth it due to the sheer content it will add.

I've asked several of our current active members who been playing a while. We all agreed this would be a nice change so I went ahead and installed these mods.

Last edited:

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
just noticed the event requires me to have enabled it 12 hours prior to midnight so won't be able to do the event =(

Last edited:

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
The server is doing well. We just recently added the pet finder mod that allows you to track your pets if they get to far. We have Niko, Me, Killerclown, Kraken, Ryanhd, Luckybruce, possibly Agbourke (unsure). We have 35 slots available so won't be running out of room anytime soon. I have almost finished our dino garage so we can safely store our dinos. It will be fully enclosed to fit even a bronto when I'm finished =). The server host has been moved to Dallas in USA. It works well for anyone on the North America side. If anyone else would like to join us just let me know through here or on steam. My steam name is exactly the same as my forum name.

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
I have added a carry weight modifier to dinos & player allowing you to carry more weight. I also added the K9 custom stack size mod to the server along with petfinder. It reduces weight of things like stone/wood etc and is really nice. However the 2 current issues with k9 mod is Jerky can't be made due to a bug in the dev kit and can't be fixed until the kit is & slingshot doesn't recognize stone as ammo and again same issue.

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
Loving the snow biome.

jagga jatt

Non-Member
Jun 30, 2015
i love to play i can play normal after 25 feb

Gorebane

Non-Member
May 22, 2015
Are you still a fever clan member?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)