Speed farming challenge for GR90+ without it being Rat run (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
3 basic guidelines for GR speeds
  1. Enough toughness to survive (or incapacitation of monsters)
  2. Enough damage to kill most mobs before those become big threat
  3. After the above 2, stack as much mobility as possible.

In general one should always try to run at least GR 70 if possible unless it takes more than 47% more time than GR 65 as GR 70 gives 46.9% more xp than GR 65. After level 70 exp scales 5% per GR level indefinitely.

How does the scaling work after GR 70?
  • Experience 5% per GR level (Doubles every 14.2 tiers)
  • Monster health 17% per GR level (Doubles every 4.5 tiers)
  • Monster damage 2.338% per GR level (Doubles every 30 tiers)

Using the above information can help you on figuring out the optimal speed GR level you want to run. For example: Your group is able to run GR 70 in average 3 minutes and GR 84 in around 5 minutes, then from experience gain point of view running GR84 would make sense. GR70 runs would still give you more loot overall for the time.

Everybody knows Rathma runs exemplify speed runs, but that does not allow one to gear up other classes than Necro and Barb. So I would like to do some efficient high speed GRs with classes that are not Rathma. I can play support Wizard for this as sole support char and boost everyone else’s damage and survivability. I can also pull monsters to piles and remove dangerous affixes like molten, Frozen, Walls and other monster projectiles. This grouping should allow at least 1-2 people use Area Damage.

Would anyone be interested on something like this? Could even use this for Saturday’s GR speed run event.

davetheepoch

Clan Member
Dec 11, 2017
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
i'd be down for these runs

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
To update this information for 4 players. Running 4 player 90s is same monster damage as solo GR90 but Monster Health of GR99 (Quadruple health compared to solo GR 90)

Arlen1000

Clan Member
Mar 29, 2018
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
I am definitely up for these type of runs - most of my gems are in the 80's range and running 90-105 rifts would do 3 things for me - 1 - get my augment gems 100+ and 2 - test my build and skills 3- group with clanmates who would be a ittle more forgiving if I make mistakes as I learn how to do these runs - yes I have done 100 rifts in 2,3 and 4 person groups, but it was mostly for fun and to see if we could do it and just getting the rift done within the timer was the goal. I also would love to learn how to play my heavens fury build, as it IS a part of the meta and I have rarely gotten to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)