Soooo Looking for an ADC to one trick?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

LateMoon

Clan Member
Jan 1, 2015
OH
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Well as of now getting back into League for the umfff teenth time and I have a pretty good grasp on the game itself and can pick up on mechanics pretty well! I am wondering if anyone plays or mains ADC and could give me 1 or 2 ADC's I could focus on playing for this season! I use to main ADC about 2 years ago, but from my break from the game and picking up new positions I have no idea who is now strong in the bot lane. If you got any suggestions feel free to send them in!

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
A good Vayne is always in season

Meowskers

Clan Member
May 2, 2015
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I personally like corki and I feel he's overlooked, his hybrid burst is actually pretty nuts and his e shreds people :)

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
but he is kinda weak right now he needs a buff or maybe a rework his passiv is just usless eraly game its just to weak idea is nice but he is ounderpowert for quite a while now

-domi-

Festivus

Clan Member
Oct 23, 2013
Northern Illinois
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
If more mechanically seeking you desire, a good Draven that can win early can steamroll..... but in that sense I guess most ADC's that get rolling early could as well.

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Ad or better onhit Neko is quite a thig now nd its a pain in the ass to play aginst ist quite strong so absue it till the passiv get nerfed or rageblade get delete ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)