CA
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
can't vote

No fourth option:

no sex

#foreveralone

p.s. - actually kinda enjoy solitude... 99% of the time. what about the 1%? that's none of your business. XD

Myke

Non-Member
Nov 20, 2012
NJ
Please, elaborate.
My feet feel naked and vunerable rubbing up against everything, her legs, her feet, the sheets, ect. Its like My feet are a whore who everyone gets to touch when I do not wear socks during sex.

Maize

Vetted Officer
Jan 28, 2011
No one cares.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Personally coming from a woman so it doesn't apply to me but unless the woman has a fetish for licking toe jam then there is no real need for sock on or off.. I'm having sex, not playing footsie.. Riding a dick and getting pleasure, who the hell cares if you have socks on or off haha.. If you are debating this during sex then both parties obviously have issue with getting off!! :banana::2cents:

Brynnhildr

Vetted Officer
Apr 19, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Well Byrnnhildr.. Do you want me socks on or off :$
No personal preference, I have a more practical view on this. If it's really cold and the person's feet are sensitive to it, wear the socks. However, safety comes first. Positions where you need a firm grasp on your feet must be performed with socks off.

Blazin

Retired Clan Leader
Feb 2, 2008
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Honestly its probably not something Im worrying about at that time, if you catch my drift... Ive had sex fully clothed and and all different states of undress, to include butt naked. If she absolutely hated that I had any article of clothing on than youre damn right it would be coming off. On the other hand if we are just on a "mission then sometimes removing more and more clothes becomes and pain in the ass and takes away from the fun... Now if were going for some long term "loving" than by round two Im sure ill be butt naked.

XTopgunX

Non-Member
May 15, 2013
Wayne,Michigan
Honestly some time's my girl wont let me take em off she just want's it then and now and refuse's to wait I don't rly like wearing em but hey she wants it she go's for it lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jester So you guys remember how I like that girl at Starbucks? Bar of Fuck all 19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)